• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Ripping humans/kaijins apart and tanking bullets, from what I recall, I'll rewatch once I finish to catch feats in more detail.

say-what.gif

Well, it's easier to read it here.

Also, movie plot summary, teases a movie Rider too.

≪Geats VS Revice VS Ryuki≫
A shocking battle begins now.

Part 1 begins as the "last story" of Kamen Rider Revice, and then it rushes into a Seamless Part 2, co-starring Geats x Revice x Ryuki that rushes into the "worst game".

What awaited Ace Ukiyo who was called up for the Desire Grand Prix, when a new game the "Desire Royale" was created by a certain someone...

Kamen Riders clash with each other due to the plans of a mysterious game master who works behind the scenes!

A mysterious Kamen Rider also appears, and an unprecedented battle game begins...!

Who will win in the end after a fierce battle?
――And what is the wish that the winner will get?

1-C free for all
Disagree. Revice get scaled to Saber because Saber x Revice and Spin off for Jeanne and Hana. Revice get scaled to Saber because they get each other crossover for two times.

Revice x Saber : This crossover started during Revice early episode.

TTFC spin off Sakura and Hana: This spin off started near of Revice final episode.

For Geats i disagree because the show still early. That is my opinion.

If you want scaled to 1C. Only Revice deserve of that because all Kamen Rider of that series is legend rider.

Last edited:
TBH, I also really think we should find a way to separate in-series feats from crossovers/post-series scaling. Just don't know of a good way to do it

Last edited:
Disagree. Revice get scaled to Saber because Saber x Revice and Spin off for Jeanne and Hana. Revice get scaled to Saber because they get each other crossover for two times.

Revice x Saber : This crossover started during Revice early episode.

TTFC spin off Sakura and Hana: This spin off started near of Revice final episode.

For Geats i disagree because the show still early. That is my opinion.

If you want scaled to 1C. Only Revice deserve of that because all Kamen Rider of that series is legend rider.
wat if this end with like geats beating Revice or saving them like the build vs ex-aid situation or the very least someone near that level like the SaberXRevice cross-over. geats has the same author (ex-aid) first upgrade form came from (level XX)-Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders- to show off the new toy of how it exist in the recent show beat form/geats new upgrade form plus. story plot of the movie plot "Kamen Rider Ryuki", which depicts 13 Kamen Riders fighting until the last one, celebrates its 20th anniversary this year. Geatz and his friends are at the mercy of Legend Rider Ryuki's participation in the war, and the battle develops into a fierce one. On the poster, you can see Geez, Revive, Vice, Ryuki, Ryuga, Night, Live, Nago, Tycoon, Buffer, Jeanne, and Ohja. not the first time Yuya Takahashi characters mess with legend riders with the latest entry of Kamen Rider Outsiders

Last edited:
Btw right now i'm preparing the calcs via KLOL help for Kamen Rider the First/Next
However i need help, what kind of black truck model is this? It appeared around 12:00 until Hayato destroyed it at 14:28

Question how many more crt’s are left now before Kamen rider decade (neo) can be used?

I’m real excited to finally see him in a match especially against one of my favorite series (fate)

From what I have watched, I'd say; Great Leader (Showa), N-Daguva-Zeba (Kuuga), Ouja (Ryuki), Kitazaki/Dragon Orphnoch (555), Glaive (Blade), Mishima/Gryllus Worm (Kabuto), King (Kiva). and Weather (W).

Back