• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Probably because the translated chapters come to a halt at chapter 13 or so. The english translation, i mean, I don't know about other version.

Just done a read through from Elek State to Magnet State.
All the translations dont have any problems, although the "outside world" part mentioned in "Stellar Signal" of Magnet State is actually means "Fourze's external part"
Which means it report the information of Fourze's condition by showing it on the external part of Fourze's armor.
Also, if you found any hard-to-understand words, you may want to look it up on the googles since the specs uses some scientific terminologies.
How do I word that?

Btw do we have anymore Dopants profile beside Terror and Utopia? If not then it would be good if we have more Dopants like Weather and Iceage (and if possible, we can have the Dopants profiles from Fuuto PI)

Sure, why not? I think @Overlord_THE_END is planning to make some changes to Double's profile too.

Currently, I have a long-term project for Kamen Rider, so I may not be able to make a huge revision thread anytime soon.

Btw do we have anymore Dopants profile beside Terror and Utopia? If not then it would be good if we have more Dopants like Weather and Iceage (and if possible, we can have the Dopants profiles from Fuuto PI)
As far as I know, nope.
I'm working on adding addition to Kamen Rider Double, Accel, and Eternal (if possible I could upgrade the Hell, Daidou Katsumi it self).
But if we want to additional hax for Utopia and Terror, I could work on it.

I don't have experience in creating profile, so I couldn't help with making new Dopant Profile.

Good to heard that
Also, did you guys got unfollowed without notice in my Haruto vs Yor thread? Because so far no respond
I check the match.
But haven't gone around watching Wizard.

I watch the series of Kamen Rider I see as interesting first. I'm thinking of watching Ryuki again (rewatching) or watching Wizard.

Count me out too.

Kamen Rider Outsiders episode 0 is out, along with an episode 1 preview. I'm planning to make a new Genm profile covering his appearance in the specials.

@Omazio2019 is planning a revision ahead.

Back