• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen rider 2A cosmos(gaim novel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The infinite (無限) number of rich colors eventually takes form. At first, it was just an explosion of colors. But then, he realizes that there were a countless number (無数) of scenes.
The colors exploded once more. The sensation ran wild. And then, there was silence.

Just an explosion of colors but create countless scenes so infinite colors explode can make infinite light scenes right? And colors explode again that mean there are more scenes he hadn't see, it potentially infinite light scenes as infinite scenes of infinite worlds.

無限に広がる無数の世界 as @Maruishimaryishi it kinda means infinite "countless worlds" when it comes to counting, you could say one "countless worlds" or three "countless worlds" and it's infinite so it's really a never-ending world where you cannot stop counting.

Last edited:
He also united with the world and trancident space time and have type 5 immortality:
世界とー体化した、悪霊を相手に為す術はあるのか? (Is there a way to deal with the intangible evil spirits that are united with the world? )

その男は、確かに生死を超えたのだろう。肉体の束縛から解放され、三千世界と融和した超越者なのだろう。時間を超え、空間を超えーしかし、それ故に男は末来を持たなかった。(The man must have surpassed life and death. He must be a transcendent who has been freed from physical bondage and integrated with the three thousand worlds. Beyond time and space-but therefore the man has no future.)
ahh.. i got it. since he surpassed life and death also he has been freed from physical bondage, it's enough for immo type 5. nice feats.

ahh.. i got it. since he surpassed life and death also he has been freed from physical bondage, it's enough for immo type 5. nice feats.
Also beyond space time would make him immeasurable speed, higher dimensional existence, omnipresent by united with the worlds become the golden fruit-the root of evolution and got revive countless time it sound like abstract type 2 but don't have more evidences about he embody concept so he can't have type 2

The infinite (無限) number of rich colors eventually takes form. At first, it was just an explosion of colors. But then, he realizes that there were a countless number (無数) of scenes.
The colors exploded once more. The sensation ran wild. And then, there was silence.

Just an explosion of colors but create countless scenes so infinite colors explode can make infinite light scenes right? And colors explode again that mean there are more scenes he hadn't see, it potentially infinite light scenes as infinite scenes of infinite worlds.

無限に広がる無数の世界 as @Maruishimaryishi it kinda means infinite "countless worlds" when it comes to counting, you could say one "countless worlds" or three "countless worlds" and it's infinite so it's really a never-ending world where you cannot stop counting.
If the context like that, I guess there's a possibility for 2A.
Having said that, I believe there are some people who think if infinite colors exploding only created countless light scenes tho. So good luck to make them sure about your arguments. Anyway, I,m on your side :).

Also beyond space time would make him immeasurable speed, higher dimensional existence, omnipresent by united with the worlds become the golden fruit-the root of evolution and got revive countless time it sound like abstract type 2 but don't have more evidences about he embody concept so he can't have type 2
beyond space and time isn't always get immeasurable speed iirc. It depends on the context.

If the context like that, I guess there's a possibility for 2A.
Having said that, I believe there are some people who think if infinite colors exploding only created countless light scenes tho. So good luck to make them sure about your arguments. Anyway, I,m on your side :).
Well i wonder if kamen rider saver is transcendent space time and have higher existence would he got tier 1?That's just my wild thought

well, why not? probably low 1C but made sure what your thought is suited with higher dimensional criteria in VSB.
it's harder to get tier 1 this time. VSB is stricter than before.

I'm a bit skeptical of 2-A, since the translations are giving me very mixed signals. I generally trust Qliphoth in this area though, so I'll see their thoughts maybe.

I've already given my piece. Even if somehow you take the statement at face value and treat all scale descriptors as infinite, they're not even referring to the amount of worlds there are in Kamen Rider series. The whole statement is pretty much just the guy on a magical acid trip after getting into contact with some magical thing and it reveals many things about reality to him, of which it also gave him power and galaxy brain knowledge in the process. Even if you somehow links the descriptor, the one that actually could be applicable to the actual size/number of universe is the same kind as the one that made Kamen Rider to be 2-B in the first place, from Kamen Rider Build thread few years back. So even in that case it literally wouldn't change anything.

Don't tag me for this kinda things for the next few days. I'm still focusing on my shop's renovation.

Okay, so do we need to change anything in our wiki profile pages based on this, or should we close this thread?

Okay. Are the rest of you fine with if I close this thread?

The scenes he had seen are scenes of worlds infinite colors explode potentail make infinite scenes as worlds.

Okay. I will do so, and would appreciate if the subject is not raised again by the participants here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back