• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen rider 2A cosmos(gaim novel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passage 1:
無限の極彩色が、やがて形を得る。最初は色彩の爆発に過ぎなかったそれは、無数の光景であることを彼は知る。
その理解と共に、感覚の洪水が意味を得る。彼はすべてを悟る。
いま、彼が目にしているものはー感じ取っているものは「世界」だ。あらゆる得問の、あらゆる空問が、彼の前に広がっているのだ
解喜が、法悦が、彼を包み込む。この瞬問、彼は全知に近い存だった。
器を失い、精神は飛翔して、彼は人問を超える。
再び爆す色彩。荒れ狂う感覚 。そして、静寂。
Translate into english:
Infinitely colorful colors eventually take shape. He finds that it was a myriad of sights, initially just an explosion of color.
With that understanding, the flood of sensations makes sense. He realizes everything.
What he sees and feels now is the "world." Every question, every empty question, is spreading in front of him.
Kaoru and Hoetsu wrap him around. In this moment, he was almost omniscient.
Losing his vessel, his spirit flies, and he goes beyond humanity.
Colors that explode again. A raging sensation. And silence.
Passage 2:
いま、彼が目にしているものはー感じ取っているものは「世界」だ。あらゆる得問の、あらゆる空問が、彼の前に広がっているのだ。
だが、そこに歓喜があるはずもなく。
崩れそう自我を必死に繋ぎ止めながら、彼は三千世界を流されてゆく。
無限に広がる無数の世界。そしてそのすべてで、それの歴史が輝いているのだ。
無数 の世界の、無数 の物語。そしてー無数の悪と敵意もまた。
Infinitely colorful colors eventually take shape. He finds that it was a myriad of sights, initially just an explosion of color.
With that understanding, the flood of sensations makes sense. He realizes everything.
What he sees and feels now is the "world." Every question, every empty question, is spreading in front of him.
However, there can be no joy there.
While desperately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the three thousand worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely (or infinite "countless worlds" as @Maruishimaryishi point of view). And in all of that, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds. And-myriad of evil and hostility.

In these evidence there are countless worlds spreading its number infinitely as sento and tsukasa explaination( countless in number and each universe branching off other universes and this process happen infinitely) also infinitely colors blow can make scenes of infinite worlds,kugai kudo could see myraid of sights only cause as we know naked eyes can't observe something that infinite so i believe this is 2A evidences.
Here is the source you can download zip and the evidences i took is in page 49-50(conversation between dj sagara and kugai kudo),142-143(kugai kudo united with 3000 worlds),148-149(tsukasa appearence).

Yeah, it would just be massively above baseline 2-B.

As i think that infinitely colors blow can make scenes of infinite worlds and @Maruishimaryishi said that 無限に広がる無数の世界 kinda mean infinite" countless worlds" To make it simple, when it comes to counting, you could say one "countless worlds" or three "countless worlds" and it's infinite so it's really a never-ending world where you cannot stop counting.

infinite worlds from the begining in KR that i've known is KR ryuki in other KR series they prefer use 無数.

In KR ryuki said that mirrors facing each create an infinite number of worlds, ryuki novel said inside a mirror is a mirror,inside a mirror yet another continues on infinitely if you keep passing through those mirrors world change little by little,Ren sympathized with Shiro Kanzaki who spent his own existence bit by bit while traveling in the endless worlds of mirrors.So can it count as 2A evidences?

for the chinese ver here is the context:
突然,莲同情起了眼前这个男子.(Suddenly, ren sympathized with the man in front of him.)

这个男人毫无疑问一边在无限延续的镜之世界旅行着一边一点点地磨尽着自己的存在。虽说他尝受着出离的苦痛,但那恐怕也是为了优衣。(This man undoubtedly spent his own existence bit by bit while traveling in the endless world of mirrors. Although he is suffering from the pain of leaving, I am afraid it is also for Yui.)

i don't know shiro said mirror facing create infinite worlds so perhap it's infinite mirror worlds, in chapter 18 he said endless worlds can access through mirrors and he was going to take the winner to the world they want that's they reality so it means there are infinite number of worlds.

but it seem close to movie special 13 rider cosmology about shiro kanzaki stand at the bottom of infinite mirrors watching rider war.

Last edited:
but it seem close to movie special 13 rider cosmology about shiro kanzaki stand at the bottom of infinite mirrors watching rider war.
Seeing close =/= being the same thing. The Ryuki and Faiz novels are explicitly just book adaptations rather than stories in the canon (such as OOO and Ex-Aid's novels which are in fact canon)

Holy ****, this shit again. None of these new evidences say anything about infinite amount of world and none of the old, debunked evidences that you for some reason brought again state anything on regard of infinite multiverse as well. The only constant thing you had proven over the year is how you're incapable of actually using any of these foreign languages that you try to use as the base of your argument, butcher them through MTL which only results in trash translation (if you can even call it that), and combine that with your equally trash reading comprehension could only result in an inherently flawed arguments quite literally everytime you try to make a thread on this topic.

This is like, what, your 4th thread trying to argue for 2-A Kamen Rider with materials that you yourself don't even understand?

I don't quite know why he's so insistent on 2-A Kamen Rider. Like...we have a lot more vital things to cover regarding the series on the site like cleaning up the pages, scaling, feats, etc

I don't quite know why he's so insistent on 2-A Kamen Rider. Like...we have a lot more vital things to cover regarding the series on the site like cleaning up the pages, scaling, feats, etc
Those are two wholly separate issues. You can have both the endeavor to fix the verse because it's a mess and a revision thread regarding the absolute god tier of the verse as long as you keep them contained within their respective thread coz of the new ruling. Even if you implement the latter sooner than the former, it's not too much to fix after the clean-up because the individuals who would scale from the general scale of the cosmology isn't that many to begin with.

Both issues obv have its own problem. What's with this "clean-up project" never going on an actual progress or these cosmology CRTs being fueled with nothing but misguided insistence it's almost, if not outright, bad faith debating at this point.

EMS:

You are probably factually correct, but you need to try to be considerably more polite about it.

Hello there, I just checked the scans and in the context I can elaborate the "無数" is reffer to infinite. I mean Musū can also means Infinite number in English depending on context of course, just like how it's adapted in some fiction like Instant Death.

I'm back again, the elaborate context why this Musū reffering infinite can be seen in this, this scene was in Ryuki novel that OmaZio2019 brought and later confirmed the consistency of it. Can't we use this for 2A Oma Zi-O?

I'm back again, the elaborate context why this Musū reffering infinite can be seen in this, this scene was in Ryuki novel that OmaZio2019 brought and later confirmed the consistency of it. Can't we use this for 2A Oma Zi-O?
When i use your site for translation for this paragraph:
無限 の 極 彩色 が 、 や が て 形 を 得 る。 最初 は 色彩 の 爆発 に 過 ぎ な か っ た そ れ は 、 無数 の 光景 で あ ることを彼は知る。
いま,彼が目にしているものはー感じ取っているものは「世界」だ。 あらゆる時間の,あらゆる空間が、 彼の前に広がっているのだ。
解喜が 、法悦が 、 彼を包み込む。この瞬間 、彼は全知に近い存在だった。肉の器を失い 、精神は飛翔して 、 彼は人間を超える。
再び爆裂する色彩. 荒れ狂う感覚。そして 、静寂。

気づけば、合戦の風景だつた。
武者の如き姿をした者たちが戦っている。その腰にある装置を、彼は知っていた。
戦極ドライバー。とある若き天才が開発したシステム。彼がこうなってしまった原因。ならばあの武者の如き姿が、構想にあったアーマードライダーだろうか。
しかしそれだけではない。仮面と鎧をまとい、戦う者は他にもいる。その腰にも戦極ドライバーに似た装置があるが、それらは彼の知らないシステムだった。

Here is its translation:
An infinite number of extreme colors finally take shape. What was at first only an explosion of color, he discovers, is an infinite number of light scenes.
With that understanding, the flood of sensations takes on meaning. He realizes everything.
What he sees now - what he perceives - is "the world. All time, all space, is spread out before him.
The joy, the ecstasy, surrounds him. At this moment, he was close to omniscience. Losing his fleshly vessel, his spirit took flight, and he was more than human.
The colors explode again. A raging sensation. And then, silence.

I found myself in a battle scene.
Those who look like warriors are fighting. He knew the device on their hips.
The Senkyoku Driver. It was a system developed by a young genius. The reason why he had become this way. If so, that warrior-like figure was the Armored Rider he had envisioned.
But that's not all. There are others who wear masks and armor and fight. On their hips, they also have a device similar to the Senkyoku Driver, but it's a system he doesn't kno

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
In this translation 無数 become infinite, about 無限に広がる無数の世界 @Jasonsith once told me if he translate word by word it would be "infinitely wide" infinite universes' and in death instant revision they said in some context 無数 is infinite and got accept so can we apply it for 2A Ohma Zi-O?

Last edited:
無限 の 極 彩色 が 、 や が て 形 を 得 る。 最初 は 色彩 の 爆発 に 過 ぎ な か っ た そ れ は 、 無数 の 光景 で あ ることを彼は知る。

気づけば、合戦の風景だつた。

Here is its translation:
An infinite number of extreme colors finally take shape. What was at first only an explosion of color, he discovers, is an infinite number of light scenes.
With that understanding, the flood of sensations takes on meaning. He realizes everything.
What he sees now - what he perceives - is "the world. All time, all space, is spread out before him.
The joy, the ecstasy, surrounds him. At this moment, he was close to omniscience. Losing his fleshly vessel, his spirit took flight, and he was more than human.

The Senkyoku Driver. It was a system developed by a young genius. The reason why he had become this way. If so, that warrior-like figure was the Armored Rider he had envisioned.
But that's not all. There are others who wear masks and armor and fight. On their hips, they also have a device similar to the Senkyoku Driver, but it's a system he doesn't kno

In this translation 無数 become infinite, about 無限に広がる無数の世界 @Jasonsith once told me if he translate word by word it would be "infinitely wide" infinite universes' and in death instant revision they said in some context 無数 is infinite and got except so can we apply it for 2A Ohma Zi-O?
Yes it's true then, anyone can tag the moderator here?

Passage 1:
いま、彼が目にしているものはー感じ取っているものは「世界」だ。あらゆる得問の、あらゆる空問が、彼の前に広がっているのだ
解喜が、法悦が、彼を包み込む。この瞬問、彼は全知に近い存だった。
器を失い、精神は飛翔して、彼は人問を超える。
再び爆す色彩。荒れ狂う感覚 。そして、静寂。
Translate into english:
Kaoru and Hoetsu wrap him around. In this moment, he was almost omniscient.
Losing his vessel, his spirit flies, and he goes beyond humanity.
Colors that explode again. A raging sensation. And silence.
Passage 2:
いま、彼が目にしているものはー感じ取っているものは「世界」だ。あらゆる得問の、あらゆる空問が、彼の前に広がっているのだ。
だが、そこに歓喜があるはずもなく。
崩れそう自我を必死に繋ぎ止めながら、彼は三千世界を流されてゆく。
無限に広がる無数の世界。そしてそのすべてで、それの歴史が輝いているのだ。
無数 の世界の、無数 の物語。そしてー無数の悪と敵意もまた。
However, there can be no joy there.
While desperately holding the ego that is about to collapse, he is swept away by the three thousand worlds.
Countless worlds spreading infinitely (or infinite "countless worlds" as @Maruishimaryishi point of view). And in all of that, its history is shining.
Countless stories of countless worlds. And-myriad of evil and hostility.

In these evidence there are countless worlds spreading its number infinitely as sento and tsukasa explaination( countless in number and each universe branching off other universes and this process happen infinitely) also infinitely colors blow can make scenes of infinite worlds,kugai kudo could see myraid of sights only cause as we know naked eyes can't observe something that infinite so i believe this is 2A evidences.
Here is the source you can download zip and the evidences i took is in page 49-50(conversation between dj sagara and kugai kudo),142-143(kugai kudo united with 3000 worlds),148-149(tsukasa appearence).
Agree

気づけば、合戦の風景だつた。

Here is its translation:

In this translation 無数 become infinite, about 無限に広がる無数の世界 @Jasonsith once told me if he translate word by word it would be "infinitely wide" infinite universes' and in death instant revision they said in some context 無数 is infinite and got accept so can we apply it for 2A Ohma Zi-O?
This feats is already make rider verse 2-A
"Infinite" here is not infinite overtime branching, but infinite here is infinite which is already exist without overtime branching.

気づけば、合戦の風景だつた。

Here is its translation:

@Qliphoth_Bacikal @Sera_EX @ChocomilkAlex @ShiroyashaGinSan

What do you think of this translation?

Holy ****, this shit again. None of these new evidences say anything about infinite amount of world and none of the old, debunked evidences that you for some reason brought again state anything on regard of infinite multiverse as well. The only constant thing you had proven over the year is how you're incapable of actually using any of these foreign languages that you try to use as the base of your argument, butcher them through MTL which only results in trash translation (if you can even call it that), and combine that with your equally trash reading comprehension could only result in an inherently flawed arguments quite literally everytime you try to make a thread on this topic.

This is like, what, your 4th thread trying to argue for 2-A Kamen Rider with materials that you yourself don't even understand?
Anyway...

I'm not extremely well-versed in Japanese, but just because a wording becomes infinite in a sentence doesn't mean it means such. At least I don't think so. Because far as I am aware, musū still means countless, or anything that is finite but impossible to put a number on. And even if it does also translate to "infinite number", then it's still only numerically infinite, meaning it could be any impossibly large amount but not truly unbound by it.

Now if it says "mugen" then there's a clearer indication of an infinity of something, that being numbers are no longer remotely applicable.

But you know, I'm not a Japanese expert nor a mathematics expert. I'm just here to hold back any unnecessary forwarding of something not universally agreed on and possibly have contradictions.

いま,彼が目にしているものはー感じ取っているものは「世界」だ。あらゆる時間の、あらゆる空間が、彼の前に広がっているのだ。

解喜が、法悦が、彼を包み込む。この瞬間、彼は全知に近い存在だった。肉の器を失い、精神は飛翔して、彼は人間を超える。

再び爆裂する色彩. 荒れ狂う感覚。そして、静寂。

The infinite (無限) number of rich colors eventually takes form. At first, it was just an explosion of colors. But then, he realizes that there were a countless number (無数) of scenes.

With this understanding, the flood of this sensation took meaning. He comprehended everything.

What he was seeing now -what he was perceiving- is "The World". All of time, all of space expanded before him.

This dissolution, this ecstasy, envelops him. At this moment, he was nearly omniscient. Losing his physical body, his spirit took flight, becoming something more than a human.

The colors exploded once more. The sensation ran wild. And then, there was silence.

IDK, something like this?

Suddenly I'm dropped off right here and I don't know it'll help you or Nah but countless = infinite in Chinese hanzi.
so it would be nice if you have another scan to fortified your arguments.

Come to think of it, I'm kinda unsure about the universes are infinite amount, in the beginning. I mean, why are you looked sure if the universes aren't infinite overtimes branching? would you mind explaining it?

気づけば、合戦の風景だつた。

Here is its translation:

He was close to omniscience? it sounds rad XD

I'm getting quite a bit of mix signals here trying to figure out if Musuu/無数 even means infinite numbers but most of my findings and learning of this kanji means either countless or innumerable as @Mr.Cutlery pointed out. Either way, this is what my findings are out of that passage. The second one doesn't say anything for me of note there from what I glanced over.

He was close to omniscience? it sounds rad XD
He also united with the world and transcendent space time and have type 5 immortality:
世界とー体化した、悪霊を相手に為す術はあるのか? (Is there a way to deal with the intangible evil spirits that are united with the world? )

その男は、確かに生死を超えたのだろう。肉体の束縛から解放され、三千世界と融和した超越者なのだろう。時間を超え、空間を超えーしかし、それ故に男は末来を持たなかった。(The man must have surpassed life and death. He must be a transcendent who has been freed from physical bondage and integrated with the three thousand worlds. Beyond time and space-but therefore the man has no future.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back