• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Tristan (Nanatsu no Taizai) [0-0-4]

If u think its a stomp,
No really a stomp
I might change this thread to Meliodas vs Kai
That would be overkill💀
Ok so I think Kai will hit Tristan with explosion while Tristan hits him with Annahilation and they one shot each other. And before u say Kai can just sneak on him throught Stealth, Tristan has Extrasensory Perception so he will detect him anyways. Voting Incon

It’s either Tristan gets one tapped by the massive AP difference or else he one taps with Annihilation, if he starts in base he’ll probably turn into DM2 and gain a 4x speed advantage.

I doubt Lloyd would see FC coming from 5m away so if he usually starts with ranged attacks he’ll get it sent back at him (FC often blitz characters ie Guila)

It effectively looks like an incon

Back