• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Queen Chrysalis (My Little Pony) [7-0-0] (GRACE)

Her Love Absorption ability sound like trouble. I'd argue she'll shapeshift and win throught Social Influencing
It has the worse weakness ever...
When impersonating someone, her magic remains green regardless of the natural color of the magic of whoever she's impersonating, which could be used as a giveaway to her identity
Kai also has higher AP

I just realised now that Kai has the Vengestone Gun. It seems her love absorption victims are still capable of moving ish

I think that either Kai shoot before loosing all his powers, or Queen manages to absorb his Elemental Powers and then Kai use the Vengestone Gun to restrain and Powernull her throught better skills before she can kill him. Both got good stealth skills too, but Kai's combat skill will definitly give the Fire Ninja the lead here. Im voting Kai

Last edited:
I just realised now that Kai has the Vengestone Gun. It seems her love absorption victims are still capable of moving ish

I think that either Kai shoot before loosing all his powers, or Queen manages to absorb his Elemental Powers and then Kai use the Vengestone Gun to restrain and Powernull her throught better skills before she can kill him. Both got good stealth skills too, but Kai's combat skill will definitly give the Fire Ninja the lead here. Im voting Kai
unless someone counter's this i'm voting Kai. (or now)

Does Queen Chrysalis's love absorption count as power absorption and is Kai's elemental power considered magic? Also Chrysalis would need full knowledge of Kai and his loved ones to trick him.

Dragon Form Kai posses all prior abilities due wielding the power of creation of the FSM or smth. So he'd counter her Illusion with Extrasensory Perception.

Rage Power and Limited Resistance to Power Absorption should help.

Vote for Kai.

Back