• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Lord Hater (Wander Over Yonder) [10-0-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Welp Hater’s resistance to Fire & Heat is useless cuz Kai has Resistance Negation. Hater can use Forcefield which would be a huge problem, but he never did that in actual combat. Heck, there are not even a lot of times when he was in actual combat, since it was either easily overpowering the opponent, getting his army/ship to do the job or simply chasing the Wander. Honestly it seems that the goat of my childhood just gets outskilled badly here.

Welp Hater’s resistance to Fire & Heat is useless cuz Kai has Resistance Negation. Hater can use Forcefield which would be a huge problem, but he never did that in actual combat. Heck, there are not even a lot of times when he was in actual combat, since it was either easily overpowering the opponent, getting his army/ship to do the job or simply chasing the Wander. Honestly it seems that the goat of my childhood just gets outskilled badly here.
I think the forcefield can help him block Kai's fire blasts pretty well and just push him out of the way

I think the forcefield can help him block Kai's fire blasts pretty well and
Kai amps his stats throught Spinjitzu, breaks off the barrier, and then either use Fire or outskill him in combat
just push him out of the way
Kai has higher LS, not gonna happen

I think the forcefield can help him block Kai's fire blasts pretty well and just push him out of the way
Yuh, but he never used Forcefield in 1v1 (at least I don’t remember), he mostly just goes in offensive via his electricity manip
Admittedly, I do think that if situation gets to something like this, he would defeat Kai since this feat upscales from Lord Dominator ship in chain-scaling, it’s just that the situation likely won’t go to that point

Kai amps his stats throught Spinjitzu, breaks off the barrier, and then either use Fire or outskill him in combat
That barrier upscales from Lord Dominator’s ship which in return upscales from Lord Hater self-durability (iirc), but again he won’t use Forcefield in 1v1, he would just go offensive with electricity
Kai has higher LS, not gonna happen
True

Honestly voting Kai via heavily outskilling

That barrier upscales from Lord Dominator’s ship which in return upscales from Lord Hater self-durability (iirc), but again he won’t use Forcefield in 1v1, he would just go offensive with electricity
Hum, I see. From what I've seen, energy blasts is what he usually starts with anyways
Honestly voting Kai via heavily outskilling
Counted

Back