• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Flash (DC Comics) [0-1-0] (STOMP)

Massively FTL+ (Nearly comparable to Rebirth Wally West. Far faster than the heavy hitters of the JLA such as Superman and Wonder Woman), Immeasurable via running through time, the Speed Force, and at his peak
If I understand correctly, this means that he can amplify his speed up to Immeasurable
RIP Red Ninja 2011-2024 (Was stomped in a matchup)

Not gonna lie... Kai's getting speed-owned. Flash usually amps himself (and his amps are more impressive) while also stealing speed from Kai, making him pratically do nothing.

I won't say if it's a stomp or not, but I'd like to see what can Kai do here.

Not gonna lie... Kai's getting speed-owned. Flash usually amps himself (and his amps are more impressive) while also stealing speed from Kai, making him pratically do nothing.

Speed-owned is almost always a stomp by default tbh. This is the reason why speed equalization was introduced in the first place.

He could pull Poison (but then Flash will probably counter it with Vibrating), he can also phase off Barry's physical attacks with Smoke, and yeah as I cited before, he got Dura Neg/Mind hax (And he can also negate Electricity Resistances)

Speed-owned is almost always a stomp by default tbh. This is the reason why speed equalization was introduced in the first place.
I mean, that's what usually happens when you use a speedster in a match, lmao.

He could pull Poison (but then Flash will probably counter it with Vibrating), he can also phase off Barry's physical attacks with Smoke, and yeah as I cited before, he got Dura Neg/Mind hax (And he can also negate Electricity Resistances)
Only real case here is mind hax, and even that I find hard to believe that it will land when Flash can just steal Kai's speed to the point of incap. And Flash doesn't even need to move in order to steal Kai's speed. And the range of that is planetary btw.

what abt kai vs

what abt kai vs
SOE Kai might be overkill but base Kai against Optimus sounds reasonable
Gohan or Cell (Toei) look somewhat good.
Hum
I wouldn't know the specifics though.
Kai could technically take on the entire verse AP wise too. You got any DBS chars with decent hax who could fight Kai?

Kai could technically take on the entire verse AP wise too. You got any DBS chars with decent hax who could fight Kai?
Only true haxy characters in DBS is Hit and the GoDs. If you want hax, you'll have to make matches with the Game version of the characters, who are L1C.

Only true haxy characters in DBS is Hit and the GoDs. If you want hax, you'll have to make matches with the Game version of the characters, who are L1C.
Game versions are mostly Infinite L1C, so that limits me to DBH chars who aren't on that lvl yet. Im also rewatching the show and collecting feats rn for a Resistance revision for Kai and other guys in the verse, so ig I'll have to wait before pulling him against DBH

Back