• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Corvus Glaive (Marvel Comics) [0-0-0] (STOMP)

Kai takes this easily.

Besides the fact that Corvus' profile is disgustingly bad, to the point that it's almost unusable (lacking pretty much anything from scans, abilities and references), his only wincon here is dura neg which wouldn't work since he has no shows of skill in his profile, meaning he would never touch Kai. There's also the fact he (possibly) he won't even be 5-B anymore since heralds (be low or high tier) are being worked behind the scenes.

Kai takes this easily.

Besides the fact that Corvus' profile is disgustingly bad, to the point that it's almost unusable (lacking pretty much anything from scans, abilities and references), his only wincon here is dura neg which wouldn't work since he has no shows of skill in his profile, meaning he would never touch Kai. There's also the fact he (possibly) he won't even be 5-B anymore since heralds (be low or high tier) are being worked behind the scenes.
yeah i can't really see which would stop kai from one shotting him, he almost has no abilities

Besides the fact that Corvus' profile is disgustingly bad, to the point that it's almost unusable (lacking pretty much anything from scans, abilities and references), his only wincon here is dura neg which wouldn't work since he has no shows of skill in his profile, meaning he would never touch Kai.
He is hellah skilled to the point where he easily took out Wolverine. Kai doesn't have much skill feats implanted into his profile as well
There's also the fact he (possibly) he won't even be 5-B anymore since heralds (be low or high tier) are being worked behind the scenes.
That won't affect dura neg and his insane immortality. He could regen from getting burned to death

He is hellah skilled to the point where he easily took out Wolverine. Kai doesn't have much skill feats implanted into his profile as well
He took out someone several tiers below in both AP and Speed? Wow, that's crazy...

Also taking out Wolverine isn't saying much since his standard tactic is rushing at his enemies while screaming.

That won't affect dura neg and his insane immortality
That's worthless to someone with a much higher AP that can turn him into dust.

why ninjago chars are soloing every vs tf
Kai suffered loss too (Kaguya gonna get added in that list soon)

You're taking these scans out of context. Both of these cases he had help with people either tiring Hulk and Hyperion down or holding them still. And in either case, he killed them, I'd even say it didn't do much.

His dura neg is just like adamatium, it works just like a normal knife but is able to cut powerful people, dunno why you're making it look like it's the biggest thing ever.

His dura neg is just like adamatium, it works just like a normal knife but is able to cut powerful people, dunno why you're making it look like it's the biggest thing ever.
SBA makes them in a state to kill the other, so Kai getting stabbed by it in the heart isn't the best thing

Tho ye if Kai break the glaive, he takes it

so Kai getting stabbed by it in the heart isn't the best thing
It's not going to happen, lmao. Kai possess an entire arsenal that will make this scenario not only unlikely, but straight up impossible.

Tho ye if Kai break the glaive, he takes it
Kai doesn't even need to aim at the weapon, dude. A single touch turns him, and everything on him, into dust, that's what happens when you use someone 4 tiers above.

It's not going to happen, lmao. Kai possess an entire arsenal that will make this scenario not only unlikely, but straight up impossible.
Should I reduce the starting distance? I really thought it was a good matchup due to Immortality type 4 + 8
Kai doesn't even need to aim at the weapon, dude. A single touch turns him, and everything on him, into dust, that's what happens when you use someone 4 tiers above.
So basically, ur saying:
Assuming Kai fires a few fireballs, Glaive dodge everything and then Kai punches him with Fire amped fists and he dies?

Ye but it all ends once Kai vaporize the blade
It's not? Defending one strike isn't saying anything, I don't see why you would even think he's near Cap level.

Should I reduce the starting distance? I really thought it was a good matchup due to Immortality type 4 + 8
That's going to be worse since being near Kai and his flames should be more than enough.

So basically, ur saying:
Assuming Kai fires a few fireballs, Glaive dodge everything and then Kai punches him with Fire amped fists and he dies?
No, I'm saying that Kai merely existing near him is enough. Doesn't his flames have some AOE effect or sum? With fire/heat mani? The AP difference is so big that's enough. It's just not going to work with this match, at all.

Just flaming the body isn't enough btw, but ye Kai vaporizing him entirely isn't impossible
That's against people with the same AP, Kai is not. Do the math.

That's going to be worse since being near Kai and his flames should be more than enough.
Stomp?
No, I'm saying that Kai merely existing near him is enough. Doesn't his flames have some AOE effect or sum?
What's AOE?
With fire/heat mani? The AP difference is so big that's enough. It's just not going to work with this match, at all.
Well ofc Fire is gonna have heat manip

Would putting Corvus in a duo with his teamate Proxima make it more fair?
Wow, her profile is just slightly better. And no. She shouldn't even be 5-B due to the feats in her profile.

Besides, on a personal note, the Black Order are bunch of frauds, so even if we wanked them, they couldn't do much.

Wow, her profile is just slightly better. And no. She shouldn't even be 5-B due to the feats in her profile.

Besides, on a personal note, the Black Order are bunch of frauds, so even if we wanked them, they couldn't do much.
F*ck😭 U got any good Marvel Char recommendation ?

F*ck😭 U got any good Marvel Char recommendation ?
Tier 3-C or above? I'm going to be honest, no. Because they either get stomped due to being oudated profiles or they stomp because they all have tier 1 hax. Thor (be the OG or Jane) can do paragraphs worth of haxs by just waving their hands (Check Gods Physiology and Magic pages) and Hulk... by just existing can concep manipulate via gamma radiation. The rest, like I said, do the same or are outdated.

You'll have better luck with DC (for the moment, I think they are also revising a lot of those atm).

Tier 3-C or above? I'm going to be honest, no. Because they either get stomped due to being oudated profiles or they stomp because they all have tier 1 hax. Thor (be the OG or Jane) can do paragraphs worth of haxs by just waving their hands (Check Gods Physiology and Magic pages) and Hulk... by just existing can concep manipulate via gamma radiation. The rest, like I said, do the same or are outdated.
Does Jane upscale from Magic Physiology? If she does, what type of magic does she scale to? I think SOE Kai vs Jane is gonna be good

Does Jane upscale from Magic Physiology? If she does, what type of magic does she scale to? I think SOE Kai vs Jane is gonna be good
She has everything from the God page, including basic mani of magic (which is L1A) while also resisting everything from said basic magic page.

Back