• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki Downgrade

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Why can't I do anything for this verse except bring up downgrades :/

Anyway, regarding Kain Chisaki, he is currently ranked as High 8-C scaling from 100% Izuku. There is just one problem with this, Chisaki was stomped by Izuku when the latter used 100% so he logically should not scale.

Now even if Chisaki is weaker, he could still scale to Izuku if he managed to hold his own against him, But he didn't. In the entire fight, Chisaki did not land a single hit on Izuku let alone put a scratch on him.

He did stay conscious after receiving Izuku's punches though. So while not in AP Chisaki can still scale to 100% in durability.

To summarize, Kai Chisaki's AP should be downgraded from Large Building level+ although his durability may still remain High 8-C.

Yeah, he never actually touched Izuku.

That said, he was manipulating concrete and cracking and destroying buildings with his Quirk. I don't mind downgrading him, but if the rating ends up staying then we should change the justifications.

I mean, that could just be 9-A or 8-C. Anyway I don't mind what rating he ends up with, I just know that he can't scale from 100% Izuku.

I agree with the downgrade. His AP doesn't increase from fusing with his henchmen.

EDIT: If anything, he has an increase of range due to his multiple arms reaching out in all directions but that doesn't affect his AP.

> His AP doesn't increase from fusing with his henchmen

What? Of course his AP increases, he should still be High 8-C for being much stronger than his "base form".

Do you have a solid feat or calc for his increased AP?

@Therefir Then at best he is baseline High 8-C. So unfortunately still a downgrade.

No, but considering that in his base form he already one-shotted people who can one-shot people who can one-shot people who are superior to 8-C+, and later fused with a guy who can keep up with a powerful pro hero, and one of the member of the "Big Three", then yes, he should be still High 8-C

Andytrenom said:
@Therefir Then at best he is baseline High 8-C. So unfortunately still a downgrade.
Didn't base Chisaki withstood the High 8-C+ shock wave?

@Therefir Here's what happened. Izuku pulled back his leg and that movement sent a shockwave at the floor not at chisaki. Also he didn't actually tank it, he had to heal himself afterwards.

So, who made that crater? Deku or the Dragon Hero "Ryukyu".

Therefir said:
So, who made that crater? Deku or the Dragon Hero "Ryukyu".
Both of them. Ryukyu made the crater and Deku's shockwave enlarged it slightly.

If it wasn't made by Deku, Monster Chisaki and OFA 100% should scale.

If Chisaki himself gets the High 8-C+ rating then 100% Izuku might become 8-B. Unless I made a mistake, Izuku would only have to be 1.5 times stronger than the feat to reach the next tier.

The crater was made by a group effort from Nejire, Ryukyu, Tsuyu and Ochaco. I doubt base Chisaki scales above them as a group.

Nighteye stated that they wouldn't be able to defeat Chisaki.

Wasn't that when Chisaki was in his Mosnter Form? And the nature of his Quirk allows him to bypass conventional durability, so his AP wouldn't factor into that.

So Kai will become High 8-C (Baseline) for his AP while his Dura will scale to High 8-C 100 Percent?

Okay, most people seem to agree with the downgrade. Should we make the changes?

I think scaling Monster Chisaki to the girls should be fine, Rikiya was fighting with them for several minutes, and Chisaki merged with him and became stronger with a rock armor.

Therefir said:
I think scaling Monster Chisaki to the girls should be fine, Rikiya was fighting with them for several minutes, and Chisaki merged with him and became stronger with a rock armor.
Sorry for a slight derail but.....

Therefir remember when you said the finger flick calc was outdated? When do you think you can calc it. Because if we get a decent result, we'll need to talk about wether or not it's an outlier

The calc is outdated because they didn't calced the delayed water explosion, according to Assaltwaffle, the feat is in the 9-A/8-C range, so it's not worth calcing it.

The finger flick in the anime is much stronger than in the manga, that's why that youtuber gets those results.

Okay, it looks like there's some doubts about the high 8-C+ feat. Maybe we should just create a new thread about 100% Izuku and come back to Kai Chisaki afterwards?

Offtopic - I can finally justify closing my "Raim Horde Morpheus vs Kai Chisaki" thread due to this thread.

I happily expect the downgrade to be allowed.

This downgrade probably won't happen, two feats have been found that might actually upgrade Chisaki.

Andytrenom said:
This downgrade probably won't happen, two feats have been found that might actually upgrade Chisaki.
Yep. 100% Deku and Monster Chisak will very likely be 8-B if said feats get passed. I'll make the thread soon if Therefir doesn't.

If monster chisaki becomes 8-B, just make sure it isn't from scaling to 100% Izuku.

Back