• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kachi Katchin, and Dragon Ball Super calc request

Grand Priest stated the material that formed the arena on the Tournament of Power was the hardest thing in the universe, which means, it was way harder and denser than Nuclear Pasta, the strongest material existent in the universe as we know, having a density of 10^14 g/cc, calculating the volume of the majority of the Kachin Katchin rocks that were destroyed, I would like to know how much Destructive Power were necessary to do said feats, considering Kachi Katchin is massively dense and strong.

I am not able to calculate that on my own, so I raised the question.

Don't we already scale REGULAR Katchin to Star Material (Supported by Gohan having some difficulties breaking it)?

I mean, it would be more interesting to scale off the strongest thing on our universe, since it might have some interesting results. It's pretty much a better supporter for the scaling nonetheless

I don't think we have destruction values for stuff like that. We're mostly limited to metals and rocks ATM.

It's normal Katchin that's the hardest in the universe, Kacchi Katchin is even above that and is the hardest in all universe.

Also yes, regular Katchin has been calc using a neuron star core or whatever but i don't know if it was ever used for anything.

By "universe" I meant, the "Dbzverse", sorry.

Either way, I believe Nuclear Pasta is stronger than that, and it could be calculated if we gathered more information about it, and scale it to normal Katchin. Or simply use the highest known Destruction Value available as an absolute lowball.

I might be talking non sense, so idk.

Can you send me the calculation to normal Katchin?

Back