• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just realized something about a Hakumen vs Gilgamesh thread I made.

So for those who dont know, Hakumen lost due to people arguing speed equalization led to Hakumen unable to deal with Gate of Babylon,

but I just remembered he has intangibility through being able to turn into a black ink like energy state would that help getting past the storm of swords?

Intagibility is something that every servant in Fate has, but no one used it against Gilgamesh, IIRC. So I don't really know if it would help him.

From what I've seen, the main argument as to why Gilgamesh wins is Ea. Intagibility wouldn't help him against Ea, that is certain. Gilgamesh is also more serious in his CCC version, therefore he would probably use Sha Nagba Imuru and see everything about his opponent.

Back