• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julian's Suggestions for Joke Battles

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I'm posting this for Julian since he can't.

"

https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wik...n/New_Guidelines_Implementation_(Suggestions)

Sorry for not being as active as I would have liked. Many people seem to be in critique of the current state of the pages on this wiki, so I've decided to take action.

Not to long ago on this thread we where discussing about the spammy and sub-par pages on this wiki, and what to do with them. We mostly came to the conclusion that we should create guidelines which should encourage good quality pages.

Mind you, these guidelines are not meant to completely limit your freedom when creating pages, but simply serve to make you know what should be a good, spam-less page in this wiki:

"Rule Number 1: Try to refrain from excessive spamming when creating a profile, as it makes the page almost unreadable (Excessive meaning the entire profile is just spam. If you want to create an overpowered character, try to be creative about it instead of having your character have a power of "Infinity^Infinity^Infinity..." or saying that "This is 0.00000000000000000...1% of its power")"

"Rule Number 2: When creating profiles, try to have enough content written on it without resorting to spamming, and not just leaving the page blank, or almost blank."

I also think the creation of a "Page/Profile Evaluation Thread" might be a good idea, so that users might be able to submit profiles which they believe might have unreasonable amounts of spam, and the staff might evaluate it."

Not exactly @Wish888. That page doesn't have nearly the same amount of extreme spam other pages have (such as the Logan Paul page). Categories also probably count as spam.

I felt like the fact that I'd agree to post this would suggest this, but for the record I wanna say I completely agree with Julian's post.

Back