• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Sorcerers Powers

Todo's situation is different though. He didn't subconsciously protect his soul, he blatantly resisted it. Though Mahito being weakened did play a part in that.
Nanami not being someone unique would be relevant if he gained this due to training or developing a skill, but it was done subconsciously.
Both control of Cursed Energy and acknowledgement of the soul are essentially skill-based facets.
(With both being directly relevant to the resistance of Idle Transfiguration).

As for Todo and Nanami their situations aren't very different as they're both protecting their soul with Cursed Energy at the end of the day.

Yuck, they had no need, it was barely necessary, still a function of regular CE regardless

I mean good argument. Still though nothing actually supports that all of them can do it. I feel like during the good will event considering the massive amounts of trees we would have seen them doing this constantly but we don't and we never see them doing it.

Also on the topic of Gojo; we see Jogo not doing it which again supports my claim that basic ce function does not allow them to do this or else a curse like Jogo should be fully capable of it.
0015-005.png

I mean good argument. Still though nothing actually supports that all of them can do it. I feel like during the good will event considering the massive amounts of trees we would have seen them doing this constantly but we don't and we never see them doing it.

Also on the topic of Gojo; we see Jogo not doing it which again supports my claim that basic ce function does not allow them to do this or else a curse like Jogo should be fully capable of it.
0015-005.png
Tbf
Tbf he got smacked into it and it's not deep still.

That aside what remains to be done

Tbf he got smacked into it and it's not deep still.

That aside what remains to be done
I think the mid tier and high tier thing does, Im not really sure on how to put them apart from another

For clarification, a lot of this has been accepted already, I'm just waiting for mods to accept the addition of actually using a sorcerer page to index all of it.

Back