• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Here's hoping we get more than 10 chapters over the next 5 years.
T-Togashi!?! You're still alive after all these years, how...?
CNsHmlC.png

I'm just glad Gege is free. It's been clear for a while now that he wasn't enjoying this cycle. I could almost feel his distaste for the series in these last couple of chapters. And everything past the Sukuna V Gojo fight has been like a 4-5/10 in terms of story. Barely readable.

I hope he has more fun with what he does next.

I'm just glad Gege is free. It's been clear for a while now that he wasn't enjoying this cycle. I could almost feel his distaste for the series in these last couple of chapters. And everything past the Sukuna V Gojo fight has been like a 4-5/10 in terms of story. Barely readable.

I hope he has more fun with what he does next.
Well at least one positive comment

To be fair on the ending, the way it leaked with only a few pages last night def hurt it's reception. I think when it comes out officially it's response will be at least a bit better.
Even then manga ending discourse is never pretty
People will switch up no matter what
Some endings that seem liked at first will have people 180 and hate it and vice versa
Look at AOT, MHA and even Naruto and Bleach
You can't please everyone
And thats not to say there aren't fair criticisms with each of these manga, but a lot of stuff you see online is echo chamber interaction bait for the sake of it
Its nice to interact with the communities at times but you also gotta have your own experience reading these works in a vacuum cause whew
People will eat you alive for not conforming to the majority, whether it be negative or positive

"Ryu's output is greatly above others like Yuta, being 4x greater! If one doesn't have proper reinforcement they could be hurt!"
"Since Yuji's fight in Shibuya with Mahito, his power has grown by several times. He's now strong as a young Gojo once was against Toji!"
"Megumi's potential halted by the King of Curses... what lingers within his domain is unknown to even Sukuna weird skeleton. Seeing only a glimpse weird skeleton... could Sukuna have begun its evolution?"
"With eyes that see a different world, Maki sees freedom with them, taking to the sky like a goose in spring!"
"Kenjaku's friend... What history lies with Tengen and Kenjaku"
"Black Flash: A moment within time, where space and time stop, distorting, curse energy flashes black! What causes such a thing? Even Gojo cannot see the origins..."

I'll look through the databook for more but this is mostly it for anything important.
What is even this

This truly was our Sukuna Kaisen

But fr the ending does make sense to me. Sukuna changing his world view partially because of Yuji despite everyone else’s attempts is great. Also gave him some extra depth which is also nice. Sucks that pretty much every other thing is kinda shafted for this. Also sucks the first chapter was titled Ryomen Sukuna and the last one isn’t titled Yuji Itadori

5.5/10 story f*ck the leaks for giving like 6 pages and not even the full chapter

Last edited:
This truly was our Sukuna Kaisen

But fr the ending does make sense to me. Sukuna changing his world view partially because of Yuji despite everyone else’s attempts is great. Also gave him some extra depth which is also nice. Sucks that pretty much every other thing is kinda shafted for this. Also sucks the first chapter was titled Ryomen Sukuna and the last one isn’t titled Yuji Itadori

5.5/10 story f*ck the leaks for giving like 6 pages and not even the full chapter
These mfs wanted to leak the chapters first so bad lmao

Especially Eagle97jjk. F*ck that guy

Last edited:
The ending may have sucked, with a lot of loose ends still there and several characters not having a satisfying ending imo, but it is nice our main antagonist finally got some proper closure.

Ending it self is like.... At most 5.5/10 imo. But still, isn't enough to make me hate the series as a whole. I'd probably put JJK at like a 7.5/10

The ending may have sucked, with a lot of loose ends still there and several characters not having a satisfying ending imo, but it is nice our main antagonist finally got some proper closure.

Ending it self is like.... At most 5.5/10 imo. But still, isn't enough to make me hate the series as a whole. I'd probably put JJK at like a 7.5/10
It's funny how JJK isn't as bad so much as it is inoffensively mid

It's funny how JJK isn't as bad so much as it is inoffensively mid
I wouldn't call it mid overall, i just think it's really inconsistent at times. It has insane highs and devastating lows. That's the best way to describe it imo.

I liked the majority of the series up before the ending, despite several flaws, but it did feel to me that Gege was getting burnt out, and when he made the ending, he was like "let's get it done and over with"

Unless he makes a part two that is...

Back