• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Also, what do you guys think about Infinity being Conceptual Manipulation via Gojo's statement about bringing Infinity into reality.

Speaking of Hanami and Purple, if we consider Hanami's regen after Purple his own and not Mahito's doing, wouldn't that mean atomic regen?

That would contradict statements about cursed spirits dying when their heads are targetted. And he still died to Gojo when the latter didnt even use Purple
Don't get how their weak point being the head negates atomic regen for the rest of the body. Gojo's atomic manipulation of space was never stated to be limited to Purple.

That would contradict statements about cursed spirits dying when their heads are targetted. And he still died to Gojo when the latter didnt even use Purple
I mean, When he was hit with purple, he only lost half of his body and the head was fine, but when he was killed by Gojo later he was completely splattered, destroying his whole body.

It's debatable, Dimension Slash does cut space but he never cut an endless space without Dimension slash Equinox, which is different than the regular one. I also think that it travels

Though I believe Yami's Iai techniques, which is like Trafalgar Law's Room, should work

Aside from that, how is the blog doing?

Last edited:
Damn Yuji is doing way better than I expected

Man slicked his hair back and now is a completely new beast

Last edited:
Isn't Megumi's strongest shikigami actually at the level of Sukuna? Given it could defeat someone who, like Gojou Satoru, wielded both the Six Eyes and Limitless.

Back