• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You know, Todo constantly surprises me on how great of a fighter he is. Just able to think of situations and tactics. Able to distinquish the enemies moves, like how he was able to understand and counter hanami's ability in 0.01 of a second. Granted he was told to be careful of such ability, but still impressive.

I would say he is the greatest fighter in the series currently.

You know, Todo constantly surprises me on how great of a fighter he is. Just able to think of situations and tactics. Able to distinquish the enemies moves, like how he was able to understand and counter hanami's ability in 0.01 of a second. Granted he was told to be careful of such ability, but still impressive.

I would say he is the greatest fighter in the series currently.
We should give him "Extremely High" intelligence, or at least Gifted.~

BTW, I'd like to ask a question... since the author very explicitly said she called the Black Flash's buff "to the power of 2.5" because "It sounded stronger and scarier than just 2.5 times", can we assume that Black Flash is at least always stronger than a 2.5x buff?~ I think we can have this much! xD

Yeah, thats what I proposed earlier
It seems about right to me! It also means we could always lowball black flashes as being 2.5x with no room for overshooting it! <3 If any characters from the series get a "+" on their strongest attack without Black Flash, then they can deal the next tier if they can Black Flash it!

It seems about right to me! It also means we could always lowball black flashes as being 2.5x with no room for overshooting it! <3 If any characters from the series get a "+" on their strongest attack without Black Flash, then they can deal the next tier if they can Black Flash it!
But that would be a low ball, why can't we just take the AP of the characters and do this AP^2.5

0096-011.png

Yes

The anime has really given the manga justice. If it got a rough start like Black Clover, it might have never recovered no matter how good the anime got in the future.

I'll say JJK is also milder for a shonen with more "normal" characters compared to BC. Although some people may call Yuji "boring", he's way more normal like the next door neighbor boy. Now that I think about it, there aren't too many over-the-top characters even among the villains. They all feel like guys who could exist.

As for Action fans, both the show and manga are a feast. It has longer fights compared to let's say MHA whose fights rarely exceed 2 chapters. It has hype in fights and of course the strategies & finally curse techniques. I'll say as a power system, Curse power always felt a bit jumbled for me at first but I've grown to like it.

I'll also say the manga does hit a lot of emotional bits in the future. I can't wait for Junpei to break anime onlys.

VOGCdl0.jpg

I translate about this, that's not an imaginary mass but a virtual mass

仮想の質量を=virtual mass

And imaginary mass≠virtual mass
Correct me if i wrong

I can't found the explanation about imaginary mass

My understanding is, imaginary mass have negative mass(negative value)but not for virtual mass

VOGCdl0.jpg

I translate about this, that's not an imaginary mass but a virtual mass

仮想の質量を=virtual mass

And imaginary mass≠virtual mass
Correct me if i wrong
You'd also need to first explain what Virtual Mass is for us to differentiate.

Oh, from what I get...
Imaginary mass = mass that creates complex numbers. When added to real things that move in real life, it creates tachyons that move faster than light because of Special Relativity's formula for calculating KE. Adding imaginary mass to all matter within a space would instantly turn it into a tachyon and destroy the entire construct, no matter what it's made of.

Virtual mass = "mass" that you add to something by virtue of it having to move something else together with it to move. When an object is moving through the air, it has a bit of virtual mass from the air it has to move around with it, besides just friction.

Am I right?

Just caught up

It's funny how it's virtually impossible to scale this verse outside of the letter system, because if Gojo doesn't beat them, randoms do

Most feats consist of
  1. Gojo beating someone up.
  2. Yuji getting beat up.
  3. Yuji beating someone up.
  4. Hax.

Both in the VIZ translation and in the description of the attack saying "Mass imaginity"
Can we add this to your profile? I will ask Ant

Back