• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It's debatable, but I don't think so. With 20 fingers he should be in an AP like this:

"At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B"

But come on, we know that Sukuna is superior to Dagon with AT LEAST 15 fingers. So, with 1 finger he would be around 6-C, since he would be 15x weaker. So it’s not hard to believe that he’s Low 6-B with one finger, I think a “Possibly” would be good
I guess that would make Jugo low 6-B too

I guess that would make Jugo low 6-B too
I thought about it, and I believe I don't leave it at this level. Sukuna was playing with Jougo the whole time, wanting to have fun, and when he wanted to end, he killed Jougo with his own element with a single stroke.

And Jougo's quote having the strength of 7-8 fingers proves to be flawed for being said to be overestimating, even Jougo claims overestimated at a high level

I saw the calculation and no calc member commented and the last calculation doesn't even have a basis for using the speed of a snail, obviously it won't be accepted and the numbers you use in Sukuna's achievement are totally different that the site uses, so make sure that they will also not be accepted.

I saw the calculation and no calc member commented and the last calculation doesn't even have a basis for using the speed of a snail, obviously it won't be accepted and the numbers you use in Sukuna's achievement are totally different that the site uses, so make sure that they will also not be accepted.
Bambu replied and said the math was fine

Probably he didn't look at the calc in depth, vaporization on the site is 25700 and spraying 269 if I'm not mistaken, or something like that.

And where does that prove that she was frozen in the air? It was still falling and in none of the pictures is it consistently shown in the same location, the snail's speed is only accepted in such cases.

It is obvious that the wood was still in the air. It doesn’t make sense for the sweep to show the wood falling slowly until it covers Kamo, and by the time the wood covers Kamo, he already has a panel with him hitting Megumi. The wood obviously didn't move during Kamo's movement either, since the aim of the attack was to be a surprise, the goal was for the wood to block the view of the path until it reached Megumi. It makes no sense to assume that it was not at 0.001
'' It makes no sense to assume it was not at 0.001 ''

But you are assuming something here and your assumption is unfounded.
As I mentioned, the snail speed is only used when the object is shown CLEARLY frozen in the air, which is not the case here, there is not even a panel showing the wood again in the air.

Well, Gojo's domain is not just overloading with information, but also making the victim incapable of acting or thinking straight afaik

0015-018.png
Yes, but it makes them incapable of thinking straight through the overloading with information. It's like your brain is receiving commands such as "inhale" and "exhale" at the same time, or "relax" and "contract" the same muscle at the same time, and the contradiction keeps you unable to do anything. It's still a mental attack, which means if you can isolate yourself from the passive effect of Satoru's domain, you should be able to think straight and see the interior of the domain like Yuuji does.

I thought about it, and I believe I don't leave it at this level. Sukuna was playing with Jougo the whole time, wanting to have fun, and when he wanted to end, he killed Jougo with his own element with a single stroke.

And Jougo's quote having the strength of 7-8 fingers proves to be flawed for being said to be overestimating, even Jougo claims overestimated at a high level
Even if that's the case, Satoru Gojou said that Jogo was significantly stronger than Sukuna's current (three fingers) state and Itadori felt that monster was "far more monstrous than all the monsters he had seen so far", which includes his ability to detect Sukuna inside him (and at this point he has three Sukuna fingers) and the finger-bearer (one Sukuna finger, plus the beast's own original power, which in order to allow it to survive Sukuna was probably already a meaningful, if small, fraction of Sukuna's finger's power).

This means Jogo is at the very least equivalent to four fingers of Sukuna, probably more. This is still one-fifth (20%) of Sukuna's power.
If Jogo cannot possibly be considered Low 6-B/High 6-C, which I think he can't, then maybe any feats that ought to make him scale to that would be outliers?

This calc is mentioning something dumb: it starts by linking to a series of pages which supposedly imply that a domain can have a multi-kilometric range. However, the manga pages in question never imply that: it says that it's unlikely for even a barrier to have that size, and more likely that it's just some space manip allowing it to look like that.
Also, we need to remind ourselves that not everything that can be said about barriers can be said about domains. Even if a barrier can have a diameter of over fifteen kilometers, a domain isn't the same thing. Even a small domain requires a ton of energy to create, whereas characters much weaker than Satoru Gojou have created barriers the size of very large buildings or even city blocks.
I'd say it's possible that the island in question is far smaller than it seems/that the barrier gives off the illusion of it being larger, like a screen. Otherwise, it seems too much like an outlier compared to all the feats that have been shown so far: after all, every previous feat put the God Tiers at the Tier 7, and not even at its utmost top, while this puts them midway through Tier 6 from a single creation feat that isn't well explained yet.
There is a world of difference between "City Level" and "Small Country Level".

This calc is mentioning something dumb: it starts by linking to a series of pages which supposedly imply that a domain can have a multi-kilometric range. However, the manga pages in question never imply that: it says that it's unlikely for even a barrier to have that size, and more likely that it's just some space manip allowing it to look like that.
It is said that the assumption is that the dimension is 15 kilometers, but it is unlikely because of the evidence that it is merely manipulation of space. At no time did the two scans say "There cannot be a 15km domain expansion"
I'd say it's possible that the island in question is far smaller than it seems/that the barrier gives off the illusion of it being larger, like a screen.
Headcanon
Otherwise, it seems too much like an outlier compared to all the feats that have been shown so far: after all, every previous feat put the God Tiers at the Tier 7, and not even at its utmost top, while this puts them midway through Tier 6 from a single creation feat that isn't well explained yet.
There is a world of difference between "City Level" and "Small Country Level".
Outlier why? This has already been discussed before and it was decided that it would not be because it did not show any major contradiction, not least because the only ones who are going to scale for such a thing are the God-Tiers, who until now have not lost or taken damage to anyone below their level and who had done something inferior, they always humiliate without suffering any damage. And when they lose, are usually by strategy
And another, no God-Tier had a calculated feat, only the Low-Tiers and Top-Tiers, making the God-Tiers strong only in scale. Anyway, it is useless to say that it is an Outlier because of the God-tiers, because it is always a scale
Even if that's the case, Satoru Gojou said that Jogo was significantly stronger than Sukuna's current (three fingers) state and Itadori felt that monster was "far more monstrous than all the monsters he had seen so far", which includes his ability to detect Sukuna inside him (and at this point he has three Sukuna fingers) and the finger-bearer (one Sukuna finger, plus the beast's own original power, which in order to allow it to survive Sukuna was probably already a meaningful, if small, fraction of Sukuna's finger's power).
I don't remember Gojo saying anything about Sukuna's fingers when he talks to Jougo. And Yuji was thinking merely of those he fought with, not in relation to Sukuna, he probably doesn't even feel the power of Sukuna, since he challenges Sukuna without hesitation.

Last edited:
I don't remember Gojo saying anything about Sukuna's fingers when he talks to Jougo. And Yuji was thinking merely of those he fought with, not in relation to Sukuna, he probably doesn't even feel the power of Sukuna, since he challenges Sukuna without hesitation.
Gojo doesn't say, but he does think of Jogo as stronger than Sukuna currently is. And Yuji definitely thinks he's far stronger than the finger-bearer.
Here. "He is probably stronger than the current Sukuna."
That means, AT THE VERY LEAST, Jogo is around the level of a 3-fingers Sukuna. Most likely, he's at least a four-fingers.

He said he is probably stronger than current Sukuna. Current Sukuna at that time was 3 fingers. This would me he is at least 2/3 fingers strong. Also jugo wasn't series until later into the fight when Goko hurt his pride.

Indeed, Sukuna had three fingers at the time. That makes it most likely that Jogo is at least four-fingers, although he could theoretically be anywhere between 2 and 8 fingers given the descriptions we were given of his power level.

Having more power than 3 fingers =/= Having the strength of 4 fingers

8 fingers... he says he is overrated even too much

"Nothing" is in favor of Jougo Tier 6.

But whatever, I would accept a "Possibly" on Jougo, at most
Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that Jougo has precisely 1/20th of Sukuna's power. How strong does this make him, assuming we use the lowest end of the feat? That is, let's say Sukuna is only Baseline Low 6-B.
Doesn't this make him still 6-C at least? Still within Tier 6?

I never expected to see Jogo downplayed like this lol. Jogo is definitely above 3 fingers and probably close to 8 fingers. I don't think Brain/Geto or Gojo are fools who can't tell basic power levels considering their own power and extensive knowledge. They have far more knowledge of Sukuna and his power both personally, maybe even from historical records etc. Their rating is trustworthy. People are letting their own thoughts about power levels get in the way of what's actually presented on paper in writing.

So yeah, Jogo is almost certainly stronger than three-fingers Sukuna, enough so that while characters aren't 100% certain, they consistently rate him that way.
We also have to remember that while 13-fingers Sukuna was toying around with Jogo, he did show some respect and called him a worthy and entertaining opponent, so it's likely that their fight at least would never have been a stomp: at most a low-diff, more likely mid-diff.
If we assume 13-fingers Sukuna is two to three times more powerful than Jogo, that makes Jogo 4+(1/3) to 6+(1/2) fingers equivalent.

I think it's safe to assume Jogo is at least a four-fingers, or 20% of Sukuna's full power. Meaning the whole "6-B" thingy is kinda dubious if we have a character with 1/5th of Sukuna's power who most definitely doesn't scale to all that.

Btw, do we know that each finger is actually 1/20th of Sukuna's power?

How do we know he doesn't get exponential increases of power?

Btw, do we know that each finger is actually 1/20th of Sukuna's power?

How do we know he doesn't get exponential increases of power?
How would someone say "I think you're equivalent to seven or eight fingers", then? They'd basically be saying "I think you're equivalent to x or 2x", maybe even 3x, 5x or 10x depending on how high the multiplier per finger is.
Also, each finger should possess a fixed amount of Cursed Energy within it, which should be getting added to whoever eats them.

I thought someone made a combined profile lol.

Yuji looks like he's tired of all the shit Mahito is pulling out of his ass lmao

Would be a great time for Yuji to pull out something new in a now or never situation

Back