• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gojou's power is very interesting and quite powerful. No wonder why the bad guys have to really make an elaborate to seal him now, not defeat him.

You also gotta keep in mind that blood and soul hax were instead used on normal humans in order to stall Gojo and while im not sure about the blood hax, im 100% sure there was a case, where Mahito used his soul hax without physical contact.

Also, everyone who has survived Immeasurable Void should probably have resistance to mind manipulation, since iirc it'd take for normal humans several months to recover from being in Gojo's Domain Expansion for even 0.2 seconds or something like this.

Btw, Mahito doing the exact same thing Gojo did with the 0.2 seconds was so good. The chapter immediately went from "ok" to "amazing".

Do you think Gojo's "Infinity" is capable of protecting against abilities such as telepathy, telekinesis and others that do not need to travel a distance, but they immediately affect the body?

Do you think Gojo's "Infinity" is capable of protecting against abilities such as telepathy, telekinesis and others that do not need to travel a distance, but they immediately affect the body?
No probably not, but if we're talking inverse Gojo would probably neg those abilities because he's Gojo lol

But seriously? Hanami flowers influenced Gojo, for example.

Do you think it is possible to expose Gojo RP for the fact that he attacks at virtually infinite speed with his fist?

a
No. The point of his ability is to make infinite distance between himself and whatever. Doesn't make sense for it to wrok against something that doesn't travel distance. However, TK is really just psychic energy holding something so he sould be able to repel it.

In fact, I'd argue that's his biggest wakness as there are many abilities in fiction that don't travel distance and simply appear/affect on the opponent.

No, infinity sorting out from mass, shape,speed,cursed energy (sorry for my bad English)

Isn't Itadori's BF around High 6-C? And I'm iffy on Toji too considering Dagon had already used a shitton ofd energy to make his domain, didn't have the stat boosts that came with it due to fighting for control over it, was fighting for control over his domain, and he used 100% on Nanami and Naobito all before Toji even arrived. Not saying Dagon>Toji but I lowkey don't think Dagon was close to full power.

OR. He simply did it and transformed back. Why would he stay in a transformed state when he's already used a lot of cursed energy to make his domain in the first place and there's no enemies? Domains are made with cursed energy the creator already has. It doesn't make sense how you can make a domain but can't output the same energy required.

1. am sure that no one will say that this is inconsistent in size, but it is worth guaranteeing. It has already been indirectly stated that a Domain Expansion can have a range of 15000m.

Space was duplicated and was not originally 15 km in size. And that's what the manga says.

2. Pulverization

610*628014424549 = 3.830888e+14J

Town+/7-C

Evaporation

5304*628014424549 = 3.3309885e+15J

Large Town+/High 7-C

Where did the numbers 610 and 5304 come from?

Previously he didn't have that shape, he was a fetus, basically
Because he can obviously manipulate his body? It still doesn't make sense how he can make a domain via his own cursed energy and not have that scale to AP which involves him using his cursed energy. And if what you say is correct, it would make less sense for Sukuna to scale above as him simply being surperior to Dagon who's AP wouldn't be High 6-C isn't enough.

It is literally said that Dagon is a Cursed Womb, that is, a being that does not yet have its real power, has not evolved to its true state of power, being considerably weak. If he were really strong as his transformed form and had it all the time, he wouldn't be afraid of beings like Maki and Kento. Sukuna would be scaled to be superior to Dagon, since he must be superior to any special degree curse, regardless of whether via Creation or not, he will be superior to his ability

"Note that this only applies to the character's capacity to harm other characters if their Creation is connected to their other abilities; for example, it can be reasoned that a mage who can conjure a city with little mana can destroy one with the same amount of mana, however a character who can create objects without other ways of harming their opponents wouldn't be able to harness that power to hurt another character, and would fall under a light form of Environmental Destruction."

In short, Sukuna >> Environmental Destruction

Last edited:
Cnrqelp.jpg

Map of shibuya

I am unable to read almost anything in this image. Would you have a link to the image? I think it would be better

And another thing, would it be okay to add a multiplier to Sukuna? For example, Sukuna has 3 fingers, would he be 3x stronger than when he was only with one? I don't remember any inconsistency in relation to this, just scenes that reinforce this, like Sukuna saying that if he had only one finger, he would lose by a single punch from Mahoraga, besides Sukuna's power being divided into 20 pieces, what of theory would be a power split by 1/20
Nah, no solid multipliers or additives for Sukuna. We know he's getting stronger, but by what amount isn't well known so no real solid multipliers can be applied I think.

This is a division, in my view. The fingers have never been mentioned as being at different levels, and each one completes some of its power. At least one "Possible" in that multiplier must be applicable
I agree with this. Especially since there was one character measuring a Special Grade curse's power, Jogou, in terms of how many of Sukuna's fingers they're equal to. If Sukuna's fingers are totally non-linear, this wouldn't make a lot of sense.

What does any of that have to do with my statement? None of that even scales to Hanami regardless, like I’ve been saying. Hanami doesn’t even have Domain Expansion and was being overpowered by Yuji & Todo, while Dagon required Nanami, Naobito, Megumi, and Maki to even begin contending with. Clear difference in power. Toji casually stomped.
This is not true, Hanami does have a Domain Expansion, he was about to use it against Todo and Yuji but was interrupted by Gojo
Proff: https://cdn.***************.com/file/AnimeRleases/jjk_51_018.jpg

And one more thing, Jogo and Hanami should be at least on the same level, sice Hanami can tank way more hits than Jogo:

Last edited:
This is not true, Hanami does have a Domain Expansion, he was about to use it against Todo and Yuji but was interrupted by Gojo

And one more thing, Jogo and Hanami should be at least on the same level, sice Hanami can tank way more hits than Jogo:

That was the scan I wanted to post but didn't know how to

Oh wow. I’m glad to be wrong.

I've been thinking that it would be cool if Itadori's memory ability evolved into some type of psychic domain like Phoenix Man's psychic space in OPM but more tamer.

I would like to ask a question about Verse Equalization with Hunter x Hunter...

I think most people on this thread are knowledgeable on both shows since HxH is so insanely popular, right? In that show, characters can resist basic mind powers (mostly fear inducement through an aura that contains another person's killing intent imbued in it as it's released) to a certain extent (not absurd, but a CERTAIN extent) by simply putting their own aura around themselves. The more dense it is and the stronger their willpower, then apparently the better they can resist the effects of another person's malice or nature on their aura. Especially sensitive hunters can then be so sensible to another person's aura they can read an individual's mental state and emotions to a good extent. Aura is many times called "power of the mind" and is clearly affected by mental states.

Now, on to Gojo Satoru's Domain which imbues people with extreme amounts of information. Would it be fair to say that a character such as Meruem, with Extraordinary Genius intellect, incredibly fast learning speed and an ungodly powerful nen would be able to resist the influence of Gojo Satoru's powers for surprisingly long? Seconds on end, maybe more. Especially Post-Rose Bomb.

If so, then maybe, just maybe, with the right tactics Meruem could fight Gojou Satoru and NOT suffer a stomp.

I would like to ask a question about Verse Equalization with Hunter x Hunter...

I think most people on this thread are knowledgeable on both shows since HxH is so insanely popular, right? In that show, characters can resist basic mind powers (mostly fear inducement through an aura that contains another person's killing intent imbued in it as it's released) to a certain extent (not absurd, but a CERTAIN extent) by simply putting their own aura around themselves. The more dense it is and the stronger their willpower, then apparently the better they can resist the effects of another person's malice or nature on their aura. Especially sensitive hunters can then be so sensible to another person's aura they can read an individual's mental state and emotions to a good extent. Aura is many times called "power of the mind" and is clearly affected by mental states.

Now, on to Gojo Satoru's Domain which imbues people with extreme amounts of information. Would it be fair to say that a character such as Meruem, with Extraordinary Genius intellect, incredibly fast learning speed and an ungodly powerful nen would be able to resist the influence of Gojo Satoru's powers for surprisingly long? Seconds on end, maybe more. Especially Post-Rose Bomb.

If so, then maybe, just maybe, with the right tactics Meruem could fight Gojou Satoru and NOT suffer a stomp.

Well, Gojo's domain is not just overloading with information, but also making the victim incapable of acting or thinking straight afaik

0015-018.png

Back