• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

On Gojo's profile, for his speed rating it says "Caught Yuji and brought him to Jogo without him noticing". This is wrong, Gojo used teleportation. I can link the extra page from volume 2 that states this if needed

Yeah. I used to think it was a speed feat too but apparently its teleportation.

Yeah. I used to think it was a speed feat too but apparently its teleportation.
Nah, It's a speed feat. He said they flew there, which took about 10 seconds according to yuji. The only thing now is the distance, which is hard to find, if you can find it at all

We have much more feats that supports speeds above the sound than the opposite, so yeah. Also, authors sometimes tends to not powerscale properly (like Kenpachi having to make an effort to cut metal, even though he is 6-C;Goku getting hurt by bullets, etc)
lol, the speed of the blows is explicitly stated, how can you ignore it?
Let's then ignore the claimed toughness of the highest rank cursed spirits. Where it is said they can withstand carpet bombing damage

Explain to me how this site calculates MHS + using only subsonic impact?

So, mechamaru's cannon calc apparently got accepted. Who will scale to 8-B?
Incredible.

Maki (stated to be Grade 2 in strength, apparently knocked out Todo with a baseball bat? Assuming this was a gag), Megumi (took strikes from Todo, though was still overpowered. Fought Kamo. Kept up with Hanami but eventually lost), Panda (Damaged Aoi), Ino (Stated to have the capability of a Grade 1), Inumaki (Fought Hanami, but lost. Noted to have impressive hand to hand skill by Geto and temporarily crushed him, but lost), Mechamaru (calc), Kamo (Fought Megumi, was gaining the upperhand even while holding back), Yuji & Todo (Fought Hanami, was said to be able to take serious damage from their strikes), Every Special Grade Curse & Sorcerer past Goodwill.

Where does Nobara ends up? Current Nobara we already know that she scales to Mahito, but what about before that?
I’m not sure, because when Yuji first fought Mahito it’s not like he was actually stronger than him, he could just hit the soul, which is why he was damaged.

I’d say same with Nobara, but I could be wrong and I’d like more input.

Nabara killed a special level without much difficulty, and the same special Level was said to be able to defeat a Finger Bearer much stronger than the previous one. In addition to Gojo claiming that Magumi is inferior to Nabara at that time
Are you talking Order of Obedience? Can you get a scan of that last one?

Okay well, lemme think about this. What about all the Sorcerer’s that were asked to be promoted to Grade 1 as well? I know Panda in base was able to draw blood from Aoi, but I forget the context. Along with Maki knocking him out with a baseball bat?

So, even if Sub-Relativistic calc is not accepted, Toji must still be at least Massively Hypersonic+ for being able to oppress Ino, which escalates to Satoru.

4 feats that supports speed above transonic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 anti-feat

Math :cool:

A feat directly claimed by the manga author>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of the feats, which may even be miscalculated.

how can mathematics explain that Kento with MHS + dodges a subsonic attack at the last moment? here is a similar situation as with Maki Zenin

Found the full context. Inumaki paralyzed Todo, which allowed him to get a punch on the stunned Todo.

So, scale or no?

Also, does anyone wanna calc Todo’s casual blitz?

There is no point in calculating this, they are already climbing to higher things.
About Kento's MHS calculation, I'm not sure about it, but as I said, even if the Sub-Rel calculation is not accepted, Satoru and Gojo will be MHS +

Nobara shouldn't physically scale I believe. Since she used Resonance to damage Mahito.

Back