• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You can't have that speed in manga. This is not a real meteorite, Jugo created it and threw it himself. So that I can believe, so in the supersonic speed of the throw

Are you really disregarding the calculations just because they are ""strangers"" in your view?
They are wrong. Jugo did not summon a meteorite from space, he created it in his hand and sent it to Sukuna. Hence, where the speed can be higher than hypersound?

Why hypersound? Because Jugo has such a battle speed, for total superiority(It has the strength of 8 Sukun fingers) over Yuji, who has a subsonic speed

Note: Although Black Flash has the explicit statement to increase power in ^2.5x, it is extremely inconsistent. An example of such an occurrence is in chapters 48 and 49, where Hanami directly receives a Black Flash and gets hurt, but there is a problem, which is the normal punches of Yuji and Aoi being able to hurt Hanami, in addition to Hanami also being able to compare Black Flash with normal punches, which wouldn’t make sense if the difference from one punch to the other was ^2.5 (^2.5x would increase the blow to a level capable of destroying buildings for a Tier capable of destroying countries. Which would not have a comparison). Characters survive Black Flash and also suffer damage from normal hits, making the scale not work

Could this be added to the characters' profiles? Or does anyone accept the multiplier yet?
I think the author has adjusted the balance of power here. Hanami ~ = Jyugo, and he has the highest toughness of his comrades.

But as we know, Hanami successfully fought in hand-to-hand combat with Satoru.
In addition, the apparently weaker Dagon did not take damage from Kento, Mei, and Mei's father combined. At the same time, Kento also did not receive any damage from Shigemo's attacks, who successfully defeated Naobaru, who is already comparable to Yuji himself.

It was said that it was a meteor. So, we do an average

Its speed is MHS, which would make 17km/s something not very impossible

Jougo represents natural disasters like volcanoes and meteors

To say that it does not have 17km/s is pure nonsense, following the logic several characters on this site would downgrade

You are a little out of date
I understand that it is called a meteorite, but he obviously did not send it flying at 17 km / s ... Such battle speeds in the manga have not even been shown. Even if you take hypersonic speed, got 67 kT TNT from this feat.

Isn't that enough? But honestly

One question: shouldn't Mahito and Kento be "At least Low 7-B+" because they are superior to Yuji during the invasion?

Do you have any proof of not beingsent at 17 km/s without the excuse "Because yes"?

Everything indicates that it has this speed and nothing contradicts.

Not being excited doesn't mean anything. The meteor in OPM was animated at a speed that didn't seem to be 17km / s, but it still had this speed, as it is the average speed of a meteor. Until you bring concrete proof Jougo will be 7-B
Does it bother you that a meteorite from outer space came to OPM?

I not sure about 17 km/s as the speed as it's not a natural meteor, Jugo creates it out of nothing and then throws it, it becoming ablaze. Hence why in the calc used ablation speeds. I'm currently neutral on the matter.

Also, I don't know why the calc page looks so shitty now, it just randomly changed like that.

Was that really that fast as falling from space though?

Yuji after making his life official, he became extremely strong, to the point of fighting Aoi, who defeated several High-Level curses in one night. In addition to making Aoi admit that Yuji is stronger in physical matters (Megumi also claims that Yuji can beat anyone on physical matters, including Aoi. And remembering, Megumi fought Aoi, so he knows what he's saying)

Yuji (And Aoi) was also able to damage Hanami, who is comparable to Jougo.And Gojo himself says that Yuji is much stronger than before. Which would be consistent

Also shows the big difference between Yuji's power and the rest of his teammates, where everyone was humiliated by casual Hanami. While Aoi and Yuji are able to make him serious

Therefore, Yuji would be at least Low 7-B and 7-B with Black Flash. And that scales for Kento and Mahito. Since both are superior to him at that time
Agree with all of this.

Either High Hypersonic+ (Maki's calc) or MHS (Kento's calc). But I think the latter hasnt been checked by a calc member yet, so for now the speed will be the former I suppose

Actually, Yuji is > Todo, as Todo says he has more raw power than him. Dagon should be around or above Overtime Hanami & Naobito, as he kept up with both of them. However, Domain Expansion Dagon stomps them, but gets stopped by casual Toji.

So, about characters who scale around Yuji, are we disregarding Yuji struggling with an attack at the speed of sound, or is there some justification to it?

We have much more feats that supports speeds above the sound than the opposite, so yeah. Also, authors sometimes tends to not powerscale properly (like Kenpachi having to make an effort to cut metal, even though he is 6-C;Goku getting hurt by bullets, etc)

Back