• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I hope she lives through this but she might have permanent scarring after that
yeah, I think she'll loss sight in the eye and have a scar.

My guess is that Mahito will give him the option of fighting him or letting him run to save her

Gojou sub atomic with purple

Proof: Negative matter, more commonly called “exotic matter”, has negative energy. If you were to bring it into contact with ordinary matter you would see, not an awesome explosion, but an underwhelming and abrupt nothing. When exotic matter in brought together with ordinary matter, the positive energy of the matter and the negative energy of the exotic matter cancel out entirely, leaving nothing at all behind.

Well there’s the theory that Nobara was the one that destroyed her own face to stop Mahito’s Idle Transfiguration since her hand showed some kind of movement in the last page. Which I think makes sense since I don’t think there was ever a time Idle Transfiguration would show a knock back effect on somebody’s body.

Chapter begins with a flashback to a time Yuuji, Nobara and Fushi, where Nobara spilling a drink on Gojo's new shirt. Apparently costing 250 000 yen (2.3k in the US), an expensive shirt. As Gojo walks in, they hid the shirt under Fushi's making him look like he has big ****. A nice moment between themselves.

----

Back to present, Yuuji looks down as Nobara giving us a glimps of the hole in her face where her eyes was, while her other eye is still open (Could be a sign she still alive). Yuuji begins to look in shock as all what has happened is becoming too much (Namani and other things). In that opportunity Mahito attacks and uses "Black Flash" on Yuuji with the text saying something like

"the black flash does not choose those who smile"

Yup Mahito also has Black Flash. Mahito continues to beat down Itadori while saying stuff to him. From What I've seen people translate it Mahitro is saying stuff along the lines of:

Mahito- "you came to Shibuya knowing the consequences and the possible outcome. This stuff isn't of your level. This is war here. It's not a battle to feel sorry for those who have fallen. It's the truth imposing itself upon you. Justice for curses like me"

"You are like me yuuji. In the same way I kill humans without thinking, you save humans without thinking either. A curse's instinct and a human's dignity is obtained through reason. Which one will fulfill our needs in a 100 years? This is what we're fighting for right now"

"How is someone who can't even realize that win against me. Tell me Itadori. Did you ever count how many curses you've killed?"

Itadori- "No. never"

Mahito- "Me neither. the amount of humans I've killed.... I couldn't care less. When I kill you, I'll forget you in the same way I did the others"

Yuuji is on the ground battered and heavily damaged, can't move. Mahito turns his hand into some sort of blade like thing (Kinda looks like praying mantis's hand to me) and goes to cut down Yuuji, only for him to disappear as Todo comes in (Assuming he used his clap teleportation thing to save him). We see Todo above Yuuji's body him saying something to Mahito (Unfortunately I don't have translations from this point onwards).

Someone is above Nobara's in the distance, looking like he is healing or treating her. The person comes into frame showing himself to be Kyoto school's Arata Nitta (Idk if he was introduced before in the series). He and Todo say something to each other. Then it cuts to Todo shouting something as we get one more look at how bad Itadori's condition is.

-------
Discussion:
Now what people have said. I can't confirm these things but people have been saying that Nobara is unconscious and still alive, just badly injured. But based on the damage only being her eye from what I could see, it's likely that could be the case. I also don't think that she will die here either. I hope she lives, I want to see more of her.

Chapter begins with a flashback to a time Yuuji, Nobara and Fushi, where Nobara spilling a drink on Gojo's new shirt. Apparently costing 250 000 yen (2.3k in the US), an expensive shirt. As Gojo walks in, they hid the shirt under Fushi's making him look like he has big ****. A nice moment between themselves.

----

Back to present, Yuuji looks down as Nobara giving us a glimps of the hole in her face where her eyes was, while her other eye is still open (Could be a sign she still alive). Yuuji begins to look in shock as all what has happened is becoming too much (Namani and other things). In that opportunity Mahito attacks and uses "Black Flash" on Yuuji with the text saying something like

"the black flash does not choose those who smile"

Yup Mahito also has Black Flash. Mahito continues to beat down Itadori while saying stuff to him. From What I've seen people translate it Mahitro is saying stuff along the lines of:

Mahito- "you came to Shibuya knowing the consequences and the possible outcome. This stuff isn't of your level. This is war here. It's not a battle to feel sorry for those who have fallen. It's the truth imposing itself upon you. Justice for curses like me"

"You are like me yuuji. In the same way I kill humans without thinking, you save humans without thinking either. A curse's instinct and a human's dignity is obtained through reason. Which one will fulfill our needs in a 100 years? This is what we're fighting for right now"

"How is someone who can't even realize that win against me. Tell me Itadori. Did you ever count how many curses you've killed?"

Itadori- "No. never"

Mahito- "Me neither. the amount of humans I've killed.... I couldn't care less. When I kill you, I'll forget you in the same way I did the others"

Yuuji is on the ground battered and heavily damaged, can't move. Mahito turns his hand into some sort of blade like thing (Kinda looks like praying mantis's hand to me) and goes to cut down Yuuji, only for him to disappear as Todo comes in (Assuming he used his clap teleportation thing to save him). We see Todo above Yuuji's body him saying something to Mahito (Unfortunately I don't have translations from this point onwards).

Someone is above Nobara's in the distance, looking like he is healing or treating her. The person comes into frame showing himself to be Kyoto school's Arata Nitta (Idk if he was introduced before in the series). He and Todo say something to each other. Then it cuts to Todo shouting something as we get one more look at how bad Itadori's condition is.

-------
Discussion:
Now what people have said. I can't confirm these things but people have been saying that Nobara is unconscious and still alive, just badly injured. But based on the damage only being her eye from what I could see, it's likely that could be the case. I also don't think that she will die here either. I hope she lives, I want to see more of her.
This manga is getting pretty darn insane tbh. Also, somewhat unrelated, but given how OP Gojou Satoru is and how much Yuuji still has to grow, how do you guys think he'll power creep over time?
Like, ever since I read about how his Double Impact technique works and how he's more talented than normal at Black Flash, I've been imagining that he'll probably develop a curse power on the top tiers (that is, his sheer power level will be top tier but without the versatility), and then his Double Impact will just start being perfect every time so that he always gets a Black Flash, effectively making Yuuji the character with the highest amount of brute force in the verse. Would be pretty plausible, and, given that people have been calculating Gojou Satoru to be a Tier 7, he could be there as well with him.

A page for domains? Hm, that's actually a good idea given how complex they are, and the hax they all share. God I ****** love the power system

Also, what are the opinion's on the speed of the verse? Imo they're unfortunately pretty ****** slow, like mid tiers being sub sonic due to Yuji literally struggling with piercing blood that's the speed of sound. I'm aware of Maki's hypersonic calc but it doesn't seem consistent because Yuji is later stated faster than her. Fortunately, that would really only apply to some characters. The fastest feat I can think of though is Geto reacting to bullets shot by Toji, other than that the speed for the high and god tiers is pretty vague atm, at least from what I know. Opinion's?

How is Gojo travelling from his fight against Jugo treated as? I mean when he went to pick up Yuji.

Oh you mean prison realm? No, I don't think it can be opened from the outside, although that's definitely going to be a plot point in the future so who knows at the moment.

Rereading the goodwill event

Todo basically gives a whole exposition on cursed energy and why Yuji's divergent fist is flawed and holding him back (he basically thinking to hard and of his arms as a separate entity etc. which nerfs his flow of cursed energy at least that's my interpretation)

So with the flow of cursed energy in mind... Black flash. When cursed energy is applied within .000001 seconds (mhs+ btw) of a physical hit, space is distorted and cursed energy flashes black

Nanami has exposition about it, you can either be extremely lucky an achieve it, or just be really skilled (fast). So if a character could use it at will, with every attack, they'd have mhs+ reaction time. But also, if they consecutively use it (like Yuji did) they'd have mhs+ reaction time for that short time.

Opinion's?

The crater feat that is linked should probably be removed. As it's pretty big of a low ball.

1- The crater is massively larger than shown

2- It's likely done on a atomic level

Also, what are the opinion's on the speed of the verse? Imo they're unfortunately pretty ****** slow, like mid tiers being sub sonic due to Yuji literally struggling with piercing blood that's the speed of sound. I'm aware of Maki's hypersonic calc but it doesn't seem consistent because Yuji is later stated faster than her. Fortunately, that would really only apply to some characters. The fastest feat I can think of though is Geto reacting to bullets shot by Toji, other than that the speed for the high and god tiers is pretty vague atm, at least from what I know. Opinion's?
Although a lot has happened, the series is still relatively new. I obviously don't see it ever hitting stuff like Lightspeed but I think there is a lot of room for improvement in the future.

Although a lot has happened, the series is still relatively new. I obviously don't see it ever hitting stuff like Lightspeed but I think there is a lot of room for improvement in the future.
That's true, the fact that characters can even use Black flash is a pretty good indicator that the verse will be getting a lot faster

Yep. Todou is back. Though Nanami and Nkbara are dead. Probably Panda too. Given that Gujo's meteor struck him.

Nice, there is a JJK discussion thread. Love to see Gojo & Mahito have profiles, they’re my favorite characters. First things first:

I believe that Cursed Spirits & Grade 1 Sorcerers should scale above Mechamaru’s Ultimate Cannon, as Panda took it Gorilla Mode, as to which Hanami is superior pretty much every student there, and required Todo & Yuji teaming up / Black Flash to really even take damage, and even then Gojo had to come in and stomp. So then upscaling that it’s easy to see why people like Mei Mei, Naobito, etc should be 8-A. Grade 2’s are case by case, people like Inumaki, Megumi, Panda, Mechamaru, they scale.

This isn’t an outlier either, as the fights Mahito had up to this point where against Nanami, who was Grade 1, and Yuji, his natural enemy, and still held both of them off up to a point.

Black Flash users should have higher, with Black Flash. Haven’t looked to deep in the AP calcs to see if it boosts them. Similarly they should get spatial manipulation & damage boost.

Mahito should have social influencing via manipulating Junpei, and Genius intelligence via his own wiki page: Mahito possesses very high intellectual prowess, especially for a Cursed Spirit. He was accurately able to deduce that Jujutsu Sorcerers were investigating him and was able to set a trap for his pursuers. Mahito can also surmise his opponent's skill level and even their Cursed Technique after just a few exchanges. He was able to accurately do so against Nanami and he was able to realize that Yuji had the ability to see souls thanks to his relationship with Sukuna. Along with Suguru Geto, Mahito often acts as the brains of his faction's operation.

Lastly, he should have either Accelerated Development or Reactive Evolution, being able to learn Domain Expansion seconds before his death and perfectly master it, along with using Black Flash involuntarily, but stating he was incredibly close to using it again of his own will until Todo switched places.

Lastly, people like Hanami, Yuji, & Mahito should have higher durability than their AP, being able to take a Black Flash, especially Hanami, who took like 3.

Last edited:
I think BF is pretty much unquantifiable atm

The ultimate cannon's calc is flawed as of now. It needs to be revised. But yeah, this should bump Mahito's tier for whatever value the calc is gonna have (if higher than 8-C), probably a new key

Back