• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Screenshot 20200131-111354
Forgive me for my lack of knowledge regarding the subject. Hollow purple is described as "an imaginary mass rushing forward", to my understanding "imaginary mass" are tachyons, more specifically a tachyon field. Aren't tachyons FTL particles? If so wouldn't Gojo have FTL attack speed via hollow purple? Let me know what y'all think

IMG 20200201 054329
Did some research on tachyon stuff and found this pic with basic properties. So far we know that Limitless is name of Gojo's Cursed Technique, Infinity is omnipresent and Hollow Purple is not an energy but an imaginary mass. Maybe we'll have other properties confirmed soon as well

Yooo thanks for those Curse explanations. Make sure to keep those for the future.

So Gojo actually does have time manipulation

The prequel makes the statement of his ability being the precise manipulation of curse energy at the atomic level.

Also, since Megumi uses real shadows as the medium for his technique that would mean that should he learn reversal technique he would have a light based medium instead of a shadow i.e a free feat bank for any person who dodges his shit. I wouldn't say that FTL for later JJK is out of the question. Hell, even now Gojo used tachyon based offense

Shin Tensa said:
Time manipulation? I believe it would only be spatial manipulation, unless I'm missing something

The ability to slow someone down is literally a sub set of time manipulation

PowerToScale said:
Wasn't there a seeminly light based attack by Gojo, it was called illumination or something
It was Red Glow in official viz translations. JB's translations aren't reliable when it comes to Technique names

The statement is here: https://*********.net/manga/tokyo-metropolitan-magic-technical-school/i1820462/15

So yeah, works at the atomic level

I would not be so sure, because we only know that Satoru will defeat Sukun with difficulty, but he will win. Rika, of course, should be comparable to Sukun, but she is shown more strongly, because she knows how to copy abilities (up to copying artifacts) and has infinite energy. In turn, Sukuna does not own this, and in general is poorly disclosed

I only say Gojo>Rika because it was recently stated by Gege that Satoru is the strongest in the series. Also, Rika doesn't copy abilities nor does she have infinite/boundless curse energy, that would be Yuta, unless you were implying Yuta I really don't know.

I'm not going to scale Rika to Sukana at all tbh.

Tbh we don't even need to talk about scaling because we haven't even seen full power Gojo and Sukana at his full power who is supposedly weaker than Gojo

Gojo said he would hard diff Sukana, so he's probably relative to him at full power, albeit slightly weaker

He didn't say that at all if I remember correctly. He said it would be a little tough. At best mid diff with wank and low diff if we wanna be honest if Gojo uses his full power

Gojo only said "It might be a little tough". Tbh currently no one scales to FP Gojo.

But four students are already hyped to reach his level in future if not surpass iirc

Back