• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Because in S8 moving through space, crossing stars and breaking planetoids. Scene in S8-cosmos.

Now 6 months later, they are MFTL.

VSB

incorrectly puts down the speed of light

from the few calcs I've done on the bullet catching feat, I've gotten Hypersonic results

It already seems to be true. Where did they catch the bullets?

The chick with the staff and her sister that uses the guns, she caught a bullet a few mm away from her face. I can't remember the chapter number

Not sure if this could give an upgrade to his speed rating or would just be considered resistance against time manipulation. Either way this is just really cool

Man I freaking love JJK and I love Gojou sensei!!

Chapter is interesting asf but naw I don't agree with giving him resistance to time manipulation because he isn't resisting anything

I remember Gojo saying that with the new/current generation of Jujutsu sorcerer's that special grade isn't going to be enough to classify their strength. So by mid series or EoS they should surpass him by leaps and bounds

I don't think the one she caught was a rubber one, the ones prior I think but the last one I think was a normal bullet

PowerToScale said:
I don't think the one she caught was a rubber one, the ones prior I think but the last one I think was a normal bullet

There was definitely a rubber bullet, because she didn't want to kill her, and it's forbidden to kill by the rules.

Code:
Rubber bullet speed=140m/s

The final bullet Mai used against Maki (which she caught in her hand) wasn't a rubber bullet. It was explained that her Cursed Technique constructs an object from nothing and her limit is "One bullet a day". And the fact that it actually made Maki bleed and smoke was clearly visible, I don't see what's wrong with accepting it as an equivalent to a real bullet.

ðôð©ð┐ðÁÐÇð©ð¥ð¢1 said:
Concept damage
Just a figure of speech because tecnhically Cursed Corpses aren't even alive, just a doll filled with someone's Cursed Energy to allow independent movement

Btw anyone read official translation of first Gojo vs Jogo fight? Gojo used 'Purple' right? JB's translation for it was kinda iffy

I wouldn't say so, the only bullets refered to rubber where the ones in the gun. The one created is just refered to as a normal bullet. Also a on gaurd Maki, who is stronger than Nabora, when she caught the bullet was bleeding from it, whereas Nabora is only shown to have a bruise in a later chapter. On top of that fact she was angry at Maki, it was clear she wanted to hurt her. This also makes sense on why she was surprised when she caught the bullet, when she just say her cut the rubber ones point blank range.

Would like to hear the thoughts of others.

PowerToScale said:
I wouldn't say so, the only bullets refered to rubber where the ones in the gun. The one created is just refered to as a normal bullet. Also a on gaurd Maki, who is stronger than Nabora, when she caught the bullet was bleeding from it, whereas Nabora is only shown to have a bruise in a later chapter. On top of that fact she was angry at Maki, it was clear she wanted to hurt her. This also makes sense on why she was surprised when she caught the bullet, when she just say her cut the rubber ones point blank range.
Would like to hear the thoughts of others.

The created bullet is referred to in the context of creating a bullet from nothing. There is nothing about the fact that this is a real bullet.

Your second argument is still normal, but she shot at Nobara from a long distance.

She did not make a real bullet, because she was forbidden to kill people, gunpowder and bruises with blood could also come from a rubber bullet.

Dude first of all we will not assume it's a rubber when it's literally said to be a cursed bullet. Secondly we have nothing to prove that it is a rubber bullet when it's not stated to be one but instead a cursed construct

Why would we assume it's a rubber bullet and not a real one? In context of the verse it wouldn't make any sense at all, any curse 3rd grade and above would just tank it

Back