• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It is fun when you don't have a OP, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Jojo, Re:Zero, fan in your ear telling you its ass.
OP and Re:Zero fans have no right to say shit about JJK scaling, or almost any scaling really. Re:Zero supporters don't consider that the opposing character can actually move too and aren't just a statue and believe that skill wins every debate, and OP scalers are headcannon central.

OP and Re:Zero fans have no right to say shit about JJK scaling, or almost any scaling really. Re:Zero supporters don't consider that the opposing character can actually move too and aren't just a statue and believe that skill wins every debate, and OP scalers are headcannon central.
One piece powerscaling is the original agenda war. JJK powerscaling could never

Guys, I found a new Sukuna speed downscale argument

The speed of PB comes from the pressure of convergence, and Sukuna doesn’t compress water until it becomes ice

He’s cooked 😭😭😭 FTL JJK in the gutter

(even tho most of them are environmental destruction and and cannot scale directly to the character but **** it big tier=funny)

How come Gojo seeing the soul isn’t on his profile?
GF9F6aI.png

Use your eyes, imbue them with curse energy, stack flowing red scale.

If anyone wants to argue about who wins or loses between Hakari and Yuta, don't even try to reply back. I'm only addressing physical status arguments. I'm not interested in Hakari vs. Yuta, but I can't stand people downplaying his physical status.

anyway regarding @Arkenis
How do you make sense of Ryu's output being the highest in cg, and his time, with Kashimo who is part of Ryu's time being comparable to Hakari in output combined with the fact Ryu thinks Yuta's output isn't bad and Yuta being comparable to Ryu's output in reinforcement?
Yuta's output is less than Ryu's. However, that doesn't mean Yuta wasn't keeping up with Ryu. Similarly, Kashimo's output is lower than JP Hakari's, but that shouldn't mean he can't keep up with Hakari. Your arguments here don't make sense. Not to mention JP Hakari literally Overpowered Kashimo on multiple occasions.
The way I see it, the statement Hakari is stronger in JP isn't important when Yuta's reinforcement is greater than Hakari's output,
Where it was stated?
Yuta's output isn't considered bad by the highest output in cg,
Kashimo also considered Hakari having high output and his CE Reinforcements were are good clearly displaced by narrative.
and Yuta's speed is comparable to Sukuna and Yuji, both who can keep up with Maki.
The narrative places Hakari and Yuta above any Jujutsu high students, so why do Yuji and Maki matter here? This is what I have been talking about. Gojo has like 5-6 statements putting Hakari and Yuta on the same level (I'm not arguing who wins or loses, but power-wise they are more or less on the same level), yet you ignore that and bring out irrelevant characters to the argument.

Can you stop sneaking in Maki and Yuji for whatever reasons idk. This is not even about them.
It's like arguing "well my swords stronger" so, what "my swords bigger and I have fire and its more durable and I can duplicate my sword and I'm cooler"

Its just a pointless topic to argue over when Yuta outperforms in better aspects. The only thing Hakari has that's worth bringing up is rct speed.
JP Hakari should have comparable, if not superior, physical stats compared to Yuta. It doesn't matter if Yuta wins or not; they are relative to some extent physically. This seems like you're pushing an agenda to downplay a character who consistently has narrative statements. Saying he only has RCT is your belief.

Yuta's output is less than Ryu's. However, that doesn't mean Yuta wasn't keeping up with Ryu. Similarly, Kashimo's output is lower than JP Hakari's, but that shouldn't mean he can't keep up with Hakari. Your arguments here don't make sense. Not to mention JP Hakari literally Overpowered Kashimo on multiple occasions.
I literally agree with this. How did you read "with Kashimo who is part of Ryu's time being comparable to Hakari in output combined with the fact Ryu thinks Yuta's output isn't bad and Yuta being comparable to Ryu's output in reinforcement?" and get me saying they can't keep up?

Where it was stated?
He's shown tanking Ryu's Granite Blast several times. Ryu's Output > Hakari's.

Kashimo also considered Hakari having high output and his CE Reinforcements were are good clearly displaced by narrative.
The narrative places Hakari and Yuta above any Jujutsu high students, so why do Yuji and Maki matter here? This is what I have been talking about. Gojo has like 5-6 statements putting Hakari and Yuta on the same level (I'm not arguing who wins or loses, but power-wise they are more or less on the same level), yet you ignore that and bring out irrelevant characters to the argument.
Send those statements so we can go over when they were said.

Can you stop sneaking in Maki and Yuji for whatever reasons idk. This is not even about them.
Reread my post so you understand my overall point as to why I added this.

JP Hakari should have comparable, if not superior, physical stats compared to Yuta. It doesn't matter if Yuta wins or not; they are relative to some extent physically. This seems like you're pushing an agenda to downplay a character who consistently has narrative statements. Saying he only has RCT is your belief.
WE AGREE. I AGREE THEY ARE COMPARABLE, I THINK YUTA'S REINFORCEMENT JUST MAKES HAKARI'S HIGHER OUTPUT IRRELEVANT

I literally agree with this. How did you read "with Kashimo who is part of Ryu's time being comparable to Hakari in output combined with the fact Ryu thinks Yuta's output isn't bad and Yuta being comparable to Ryu's output in reinforcement?" and get me saying they can't keep up?
So what are you even trying to say here?
I thought you are trying to compare Kashimo's output = Hakari's. If not sure I misunderstood your words here
He's shown tanking Ryu's Granite Blast several times.
There is nothing states Kashimo can't tank GB beside Yuta got hurt and was using RCT.
Ryu's Output > Hakari's.
Share the statements for this.
Nowhere stated Ryu's output > Hakari
Hakari wasn't even part of culling game at that time when Narrator mentioned Ryu's output. This is also he specifically shows time period for Hakari entry to the culling period which already shows Gege was intentionally excluded him from that statement.
Blue Punch bullshit.
2-D84IUM6WXsyzQ-m.jpg

I hope you understand the meaning of OR
Gojo entrusted next line jump kaisen to either of these when Sukuna gets weaker
2-W_f7AiMB9Z-kz-m.jpg

If you need scans for below ones I will send them later I don't know the exact chapters.
  • There was another statement where Gojo asks Yuta to protect Jujutsu high students if something happens to him while he states Hakari is fine on his own.
  • Yuta specifically talking about JP Hakari stronger than him. There was also another statement from character pole supporting this.
  • Yuta states Kenny can't complete his plans until he defeats Him and Hakari despite Yuji and Higuruma being on culling game indicating Yuta puts Hakari above them.
  • Kenjaku himself considered Hakari as a threat from jujutsu high knowing Hakari is kick punch merchant ofcourse it's logical to say Kenny was considering Hakari AP not any haxes. Anyway in that case also he was placed alongside Yuta.
Bonus: 3 statement for Gojo stating Hakari and Yuta having potential to reach him. Take it however you want.

WE AGREE. I AGREE THEY ARE COMPARABLE, I THINK YUTA'S REINFORCEMENT JUST MAKES HAKARI'S HIGHER OUTPUT IRRELEVANT
Well I already said I don't care enough to argue who wins or loses all I'm saying JP Hakari should be comparable if not Superior to Yuta in physical sts.

Last edited:

He's shown tanking Ryu's Granite Blast several times. Ryu's Output > Hakari's.

Common arkenis Yap
It’s entirely possible that:

Kashimo ~< Hakari >~ Yuta ~< Ryu
All the while Hakari ~< Ryu

I'm saying JP Hakari should be comparable if not Superior in physical sts.
I think they are comparable. If you read what I said and didn't get that from it, idk what to tell you.

Kashimo ~< Hakari >~ Yuta ~< Ryu
All the while Hakari ~< Ryu
How are ya reading what I said and responding like we aren't in agreement? I said they are relative already.

Back