• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE:

悪​

魔​

と​

検​

事​

と​

狩​

人​

の​

物​

語​

(Tale of Demon, Prosecutor and Hunter)

It's been a while since i'm using the japanese texts for my titles....phew, thanks google translate and DeepL
And yeah, now this time i'm going to use the Low-tiers Kamen Rider here that aren't in the most bs level and perfectly balanced, i'll go with Hibiki first and maybe later on, Shin
Especially Hibiki because he's jusf looks cool to use but i didn't have much time to pick him up due of many various reasons, but now i finally have time to pick him up
I also wanted to do more of Helltaker matches but they were stuck in a revision which i'm waited it, and for some reason when the revision has applied, i forgor the verse lel
And with all of that, i've decided to pit Hibiki against the demons from Helltaker, and the perfect opponent for him is the kinky bdsm enjoyer Judgement

Anyway let's get to the battle!

Summaey would be added later

• Hibiki is start with his base form
  • Judgement chain are restricted
  • Hibiki is allowed to transform into Kurenai form
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Hell, Sin Machine
  • de70o4j-dd0bb8e8-dfd3-4d46-b4f2-81a4124767ae.gif
  • starting Range: standard Melee Range at first, up to 5 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Oni: 0
  • Demon: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Kamen.Rider.Hibiki.%28Character%29.600.1159748.jpg

VS
Judgement.%28Helltaker%29.600.3354832.jpg

Last edited:
If there's some of the conditions that make it unfair (chains and kurenai, mostly), then i'll remove it, but let's see how this match will go first

ooh this could possibly be fun.

So, an issue is that Judgement's chains do one shot mr Rider here. Does he have a way around that?

I think Hibiki is certainly more skilled and having access to his Kurenai form will be very useful if Judgement’s fire somehow becomes troublesome

The only way this fight is truly fair is without Judgement’s chains though since they one shot and can be summoned nearly anywhere

Alright. In this case, I favour Hibiki

He has more skill and experience, especially combatively, as Judgement is more used to torturing others rather than get into straight up fights commonly. Judgement doesn’t really present anything overwhelming that he hasn’t dealt with given the Makamou he’s encountered before. His greater arsenal and techniques should allow him to keep Judgement on her toes and seal a win. Additional, his Kurenai form can put up with her fire manipulation if it by chance becomes troublesome

Voting Hibiki

He’d be totally fine. His face is covered up. Heat isn’t gonna be bothering the guy either

Given another air based ability that was enhanced further by an evolution didn’t deter him….I really doubt fighting in hell is gonna have him weak on his knees via breathing

Also while he can breathe fire, it’s not like it works conventional (Onis in Kamen Rider aren't even regular humans given they have to give up their humanity to become Onis). Fire Breath isn’t proof that his mask is wide open. There's a hatch that opens up to breathe the fire, but it doesn't reveal his mouth behind the mask and hasn't shown to be a vulnerability. Its not even his only ranged option

TL;DR: His mask will keep him safe

Last edited:
Additionally, I’d like to add that Hibiki’s fought before in the presence of gasses caused by intense heat and he was fine

Now that Judgement doesn't have her chain anymore, what can she do against an opponent who is better at H2H combat and likely more versatile?

Uh maybe use the sin machine. It has lasers I think.

Other than that not much chains are her main thing and this dude seems to resist fire which is her other main thing so.

Well then, I guess Hibiki could likely avoid the lasers or tank it head-on.

This match probably ended up being irrelevant because I'm going to downgrade Hibiki soon.

Well then, I guess Hibiki could likely avoid the lasers or tank it head-on.

This match probably ended up being irrelevant because I'm going to downgrade Hibiki soon.
TBH I feel like we need a lot of calcs done for the guy who blows up giant monsters on a daily basis

Actually, good point there
I'm surprised we didn't even try to calculating the Makabou explosion
I did attempt to do it in the past, but I couldn't find the destructive value because Makamou's body doesn't work the same way as a human's does. Although I might give it another shot.

Without her chains, I'm not entirely sure what she can do. I don't think she really has any good/viable win-cons.

Also the Sin Machine doesn't have lasers, it's just a conveyor belt that keeps the opponent constantly moving. The only things that threaten you while you're on it are her chains and the spikes at the end of the conveyor belt, but without her chain, she would have to go face to face anyway, making it a little useless for her.

Unless she'd be willing to just stand there and hope he hits the spikes at the ends of the conveyor belt. Not very likely tho, pretty sure Kamen Rider wouldn't just run on the Conveyor belt the entire time.

I do think there’s another Kamen Rider matchup that might work where Judgement can use her chains. While the matchup I have in mind is one where she gets one shotted, her chain usage would be enough to where I could see it being even

Which is why i allowed Hibiki to transform into Kurenai while Judgement can use the chains, beside the thematic shennanigans it's for making Hibiki AP higher as well
And i'm sure that he has the answer to the chains, should i unrestrict it again?
I do think there’s another Kamen Rider matchup that might work where Judgement can use her chains. While the matchup I have in mind is one where she gets one shotted, her chain usage would be enough to where I could see it being even
which ones?

Amazon Omega could be good against Judgement. He upscales a feat thats 20.9 tons of TNT

Also to be clear, I'm referring to Amazon Omega's first key to be used against Judgement. Not New Omega
Wouldn't we want a character a few times weaker than the chains?

From what I'm getting, he can tank hits from her chains pretty well, but Judgement gets one-shot from them.

From what I'm getting, he can tank hits from her chains pretty well, but Judgement gets one-shot from them.
If the fight starts off at a specific range, then I think Judgement can play keep away with Amazon Omega enough for it to be fair. Her chain stuff is pretty versatile

Alternatively, Amazon Alpha could be used since he scales to the 20.9 tons of TNT feat (instead of upscaling it) and has no ranged options compared to Omega

If the fight starts off at a specific range, then I think Judgement can play keep away with Amazon Omega enough for it to be fair. Her chain stuff is pretty versatile
That prolly could work. How good is Amazon Omega's range?
Alternatively, Amazon Alpha could be used since he scales to the 20.9 tons of TNT feat (instead of upscaling it) and has no ranged options compared to Omega
That could also work. Though I guess there might be other things to take into account like abilities and what not since I wouldn't want a one-sided fight in either direction.

I could set up that matchup, I'm curious how people think the fight would go down

Amazon Omega could be good against Judgement. He upscales a feat thats 20.9 tons of TNT

Also to be clear, I'm referring to Amazon Omega's first key to be used against Judgement. Not New Omega

That prolly could work. How good is Amazon Omega's range?

That could also work. Though I guess there might be other things to take into account like abilities and what not since I wouldn't want a one-sided fight in either direction.
Eh, i feel like using the full pledged 8-B chars against Judgement isn't my cup tea

Anyway screw it, i'll unrestrict the chains but giving Hibiki a knowledge upon the chains, how's that?

Back