• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(JTTW) Sun Wukong CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The resistances section should preferably be improved on. It should probably use a bullet point list and also not say "Resistance to..." at the start of each sentence. It seems very redundant.

Thank you for helping out.

However, for some reason the resistances are not displayed in a bullet point list format. Do you know the reason for this, @Damage3245 ?

Thank you for helping out.

However, for some reason the resistances are not displayed in a bullet point list format. Do you know the reason for this, @Damage3245 ?

It looks fixed to me.

Here is what it looks like to me, despite that bullet points were inserted.
5671 (1).jpg

What do you think can be done to fix this problem, @Damage3245 ?

Can someone add "Son O-gong (손오공)" and "Tôn Ngộ Không" as alternative names for Sun Wukong, since they are the Korean and Vietnamese versions of the name, respectively?

Or, at least, can I myself be allowed to do that?
We already have his Chinese and Japanese names listed there so it wouldn't hurt. I can add it if no one has any issues.
In fact I am not quite for this.

See? Journey to the West is primarily a Chinese work. It is fine to have Chinese and English (because our site is primarily in English) but it would be misleading to have translated names in Korean and Vietnamese.

If we're gunna use a list system can we atleast take a leaf from Tanjiro's page and do this, it gets rid of the annoyance and flood of hax that covers the entire page forcing you to scroll down for a lil while before getting to the actual scaling

If we're gunna use a list system can we atleast take a leaf from Tanjiro's page and do this, it gets rid of the annoyance and flood of hax that covers the entire page forcing you to scroll down for a lil while before getting to the actual scaling
I appreciate this but this is another topic on its own.

In fact I am not quite for this.

See? Journey to the West is primarily a Chinese work. It is fine to have Chinese and English (because our site is primarily in English) but it would be misleading to have translated names in Korean and Vietnamese.
Okay. Feel free to adjust the page accordingly then.

Good idea, I tried it out on the Blog page and looks much better.
Nice! That circumvents pretty much the only hang up i had with the list format tbh
Before we close the thread can we add a scrolling thingy to the Sun Wukong profile?
Yes. Of course. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Is it fine if I close the page and this thread then?

Wait a little: It says "Powers & Abilities" twice for the last two sections. Would somebody be willing to correct that first please?

Wait a little: It says "Powers & Abilities" twice for the last two sections. Would somebody be willing to correct that first please?

Is that better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back