• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jorgen, Tsunderplane, Final Fantasy VII, Danny Sexbang and the Tiering System in general…

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, firstly, the main feat used to back up Jorgen Von Strangle's Low 2-C Status might be wrong. According to Cryptidhunter41 (https://cryptidhunter41.deviantart.com/journal/Debunking-VBW-Jorgen-Von-Strangle-717606562), in the 2nd Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour, Professor Calamitous never says the bomb would do anything else other than magically revert Jimmy's Earth. No evidence that it would destroy even one universe, other than Cindy (and possibly) saying so, which is probably hyperbole.

However, let me know if they're wrong. Unlike what 41 said, I think Jorgen should still stay at Low 2-C because of his timeline warping in It's a Wishful Life.

Also, Tsunderplane's power has been massively overblown.

Calc link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Not_another_Tsunderplane_Calc

Lina Shields actually assumes that Vulkin's lightning moves the speed of lightning, when there's no evidence whatsoever about that, therefore there is no evidence that Tsunderplane is Small Town level.

Second to last, Final Fantasy VII. How do we know that the planets in Sepiroth's Supernova dimension aren't illusions? We don't. Because there is no evidence the planets aren't illusions, there is no evidence the attack is Solar System Level.

Lastly, the insane tiering system.

We need a tiering system, but this one is screwed up. Is this system still based on dimensional scaling? Because that can be proven wrong by realizing that an infinite amount of 0-dimensional electrons cannot fit inside a 4-dimensional object, because they would all have to be infinitely close to each other, which the Pauli Exclusion Principle denies. In the same manner, an infinite amount of 3D objects cannot fit inside a 4-dimensional object. Beings not truly made of matter are "off the hook" according to AtTheFinComrade (https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterR...mensional_tiering_is_invalid_and_here_is_why/ I know not everything he says is correct, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't make good points sometimes). I think that beings who have somehow broken the Exclusion principle should be off the hook as well.

I ask you again. Is your system based off of cardinal numbers? If it is, cardinal numbers shouldn't be used in a tiering system like this (https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/7v79w1/vs_battles_wiki_delenda_est/). Cardinal numbers describes the number of things in a set or the cardinality of it, not their force or mass or energy or volume.

Also, just because Comrade thinks that Chara is non-universal doesn't mean I don't think they lack universal abilities. So, what do you think of my long-winded rant?

One last thing. What do you think of bringing Danny Sexbang back because the site allows characters with more sexual-themed names now?

"Second to last, Final Fantasy VII. How do we know that the planets in Sepiroth's Supernova dimension aren't illusions? We don't. Because there is no evidence the planets aren't illusions, there is no evidence the attack is Solar System Level."

We don't need to prove a negative. You need to prove that they are illusions.

"Second to last, Final Fantasy VII. How do we know that the planets in Sepiroth's Supernova dimension aren't illusions? We don't. Because there is no evidence the planets aren't illusions, there is no evidence the attack is Solar System Level."

Burden of Proof is on you.

Dude, just a pro-tip: bashing the tiering system on this site is guaranteed to land you in hot water. Antvasima (the current leader of VS Battles) considers DarkLK (the one who came up with this tiering system) to be incredibly knowledgeable, and I'm pretty sure neither of them would be happy with rants like yours.

Dimensional Tiering does have several flaws but I'd rather not get into that kind of stuff

Kaltias said:
>Electrons
>0-Dimensional

Pick one
Electrons are treated as zero-dimensional by many scientists from what I've read on Stackexchange and other sources because that mathematics involving electrons...don't work if they're anything but. They seem to be generally accepted as zero-dimensional objects in much of the scientific community.

Also, I did make a mistake both Dragonmaster and the Everlasting exposed regarding FF7's power level, but it can be fixed. In my opinion, we should use the low-end calc on the profiles which assumes that the Supernova was an illusion attack, as well as the high-end calcs assuming that Supernova was real.

Electrons objectively can't be 0-dimensional because they have measurable volume.

And no, we have absolutely no reason. There is no reason besides downplay to use that.

One... Using someone elses rant or opinion about something to downgrade something isn't wise at all. Gather the evidence on your own before assuming such . Secondly, I recently rewatched the very movie and it said both worlds would be destroyed ... So i am unsure what 'source' the ranter even pulled from . Thirdly, they have 3 other feats that are guaranteed either Low 2-C or 2-C:

- Poof warping the entire Universe [ Fairy Odd Baby ]

- Cosmo and Wanda's Power being used to destroy Jimmy's and Timmy's Realities / All of creation [ Jimmy Timmy: Power Hour ]. 2 regular fairies are that strong, and it scales to practically every fairy , because each separately would be "Likely 2-C" . Since Jorgen's magic is explicitly well above either of the two [ Considering he curbstomped Dictator Crocker, who had both Cosmo and Wanda's powers ] , he would be easily 2-C here .

- Jorgen's feat in " It's a Wishful Life " . He warped the whole timeline, then effortlessly re-did the attempt.

There was another one regarding Poof... But I beleive it isn't neccessary.

Gargoyle One said:
There is evidence that suggests zero point particles are 0 dimensional, but at the same time they show interaction between 0 and 1 dimensional stuff, it was discussed here
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/545917?useski

There is also this book involving point particles more specifically quantum field theory of point particles and strings.

https://books.google.com/books?id=8..._aAhXyT98KHfB-AXAQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q&f=true
Can you fit an infinite amount of 0 to 1 dimensional electrons in a 4-dimensional cube?

I like how an Illusion can apparently cause physical harm to the player party.

Also in regards to Fairly Odd Parents, the bomb would destroy both Jimmy Neutron and Timmy Turner's worlds, which in the crossover were shown to be separate realities.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I like how an Illusion can apparently cause physical harm to the player party.
Also in regards to Fairly Odd Parents, the bomb would destroy both Jimmy Neutron and Timmy Turner's worlds, which in the crossover were shown to be separate realities.
I only said the planets and the "space" in the pocket world could be illusions, not the actual wave.

Except that Supernova is always depicted as Sephiroth causing a Supernova one way or another, be it in the original JP Version, the US Version, spin-off games, or Dissidia?

And stated in Ultimania to outright provoke a Supernova.

@2nd Existential In one of his recent videos, Butch Hartman, while talking about the fan theory of Timmy's universe being the same as Danny Phantom's, claimed that Cosmo & Wanda are able to create a universe if Timmy wishes so.

GloryTheRainWing108 said:
Can you fit an infinite amount of 0 to 1 dimensional electrons in a 4-dimensional cube?
in this site we use a spring theory system, and spring theory claims that everything is made by 1-D "strings"

in this site we use a spring theory system, and spring theory claims that everything is made by 1-D "strings"

And?

Actually it is possible, but that would take ages to explain

No offense @Overlord

People should be more aware there is more then just the strong theory itself as there are other Multiverse theories as such there are other stuff I recommend looking up

Quantum mechanics, Astral Physics Theoretical physics, Cosmology Metaphysics Etc.

Gargoyle One said:
No offense @Overlord
People should be more aware there is more then just the strong theory itself as there are other Multiverse theories as such there are other stuff I recommend looking up

Quantum mechanics, Astral Physics Theoretical physics, Cosmology Metaphysics Etc.
Always hated physics ovo

Matthew Schroeder said:
Except that Supernova is always depicted as Sephiroth causing a Supernova one way or another, be it in the original JP Version, the US Version, spin-off games, or Dissidia?
And stated in Ultimania to outright provoke a Supernova.
Well, you have me there. The Ultimania actually says he causes a supernova. However, didn't the gang call on the planet during the final boss fight to help them temporarily, giving them a boost in the final battle?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Vulkin is clearly attacking with lightnings in that scene, so, why would we randomly assume it is slower than a real lightning?
Because Tsunderplane (who is basically moves in the same speed equal to an actual plane) outsped them.

Seriously though, this thread is just a mix of several controversial topics at once. We have like at least two different discussions at the same time. OP should split this thread or it gets closed, because this shit just isn't productive.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
So a magical, human-sized plane is now limited to the speed of an actual plane, for some reasons.

This is about as good as an argument as "Frisk is a human so he can't be MHS+"
Tsunderplane's combat & reaction speed may be considered to be around MHS+ but however, there's really no doubt that her flight speed would be far slower.

Because a plane being able to attack at MHS+ speed makes sense, but not being able to move longer at longer distances at such speed.

You don't even have an argument, you're just saying "Obviously her speed is lower because she is a plane".

Since the argument is devolving into mocking the OP rather than constructive discussion, I'm closing this since this obviously isn't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back