• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gilgamesh passive power null and resistances go brrrr
The former gets resisted and even if he can resist the really good stuff there is still the good ol option of

Actually fighting Gilgamesh normally

I think SNI and Joker being the trickster both cancel out, so that's at least interesting

On the other hand I have to throw out the obligatory "why have you done this" and not comment further for now

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp either way

If Ren doesn't have a ton of layers to his resistances and offensive stuff, Gil's everything works, and Ren can do nothing as all of his stuff is shut down and Gil kills him with whatever

If he does have a bunch of layers, then Gil's nothing works, and Ren bypasses his resistances and wins

As for trickster vs SNI, it's debatable, SNI works on acausals as well, and sees all possibilities, so you could argue he'd just see whatever possibilities Joker's existence changed things to, but that's not really as important as the layers situation

That explains basically nothing about why it's layered but ok

That explains basically nothing about why it's layered but ok
Because gods resist the authorities of others gods, and depending of the rank of the god that resistance have more layers, the characters around the level of BB resist like 20 layers

I mean without further context that doesn't really sound like layers but just scaling up from Superiority, which Joker would have in droves considering by the point he's Low 1-C he'd scale vastly upwards from normal shadows capable of power null and other such abilities

No intention of arguing Joker, but just as a reminder levels are canon in MT, and a one level gap between Zeus and Elizabeth allowed the former to completely possess her.

Taken in the fight that horde battles are common in MT, Joker would be a walking resistance sponge.

unknown.png

I mean without further context that doesn't really sound like layers but just scaling up from Superiority, which Joker would have in droves considering by the point he's Low 1-C he'd scale vastly upwards from normal shadows capable of power null and other such abilities
Anyone with an Authority has resistances to any ability another Authority user can possess so long as their Authority is superior.

It's a thing already accepted anyways that authority have layer.

It’s real, by the way.

Well normaly think like level exist and is canon for one person in fate with autority and she can have 999 level but we don't use that

Back