• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo's bizarre stand user tournament (CONCLUDED)

WOU is super broken in pratically make you as durable as wet paper and even water can destroy your bones so no and also that is passive so....

Can you link a profile? Haven't read part 8 yet
I can link a sandbox at least.
But yeah it was a joke, WoU would stomp here, except Cream, because Cream actually falls under the loopholes to his ability 🤷‍♂️
Aka, Cream can ignore the flow of the calamity. Hell if anything that's just more evidence Cream is who needs to go, he's broke ass.

Bruno should be fine since any stands that are comparable physically can deflect his attacks to not get zipped.

Weather Report should probably be banned as well, especially if he has heavy weather.

As for the tournament, regular GE Giorno can do quite decently so throw him in there.

Last edited:
shet, I wanted to go with GE. Put Weather in there and restrict Heavy Weather.

i am saying that is a missmatch if he has mirrors he stomps everyone if he doesnt he get stomped by everyone

Illuso will probably lose to a standless Jotaro and Bucciarati but I'm still gonna ban him because he'll just stomp everyone else.

Yeah, 90% of the verse go down to Relativistic+, SoL and FTL. Only Star Platinum and comparables will be MFTL.

Reactions: Rez
Yeah, 90% of the verse go down to Relativistic+, SoL and FTL. Only Star Platinum and comparables will be MFTL.
That definately makes sense always found the Jojo speed rating to be a bit wierd

nvm I just saw all the new comments, I'm sad now that they can't hold the speed advantages they usually would

Should I equalize speed for Fugo specifically so he doesn't get blitzed?
May as well. Just equalize speed for characters who are neat but super slow, for comparable ones, keep it unequal so they can fight, but speed can still be a factor.

That way we can use characters like Fugo. Also, nominating Kak.

Ok since Illuso is banned, i take Diavolo.

also speed should be equalizzed aswell because would make match less stomps

EDIT: nvm he is banned

Back