• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jojo's bizarre stand user tournament (CONCLUDED)

I'm gonna setup a 16 man bracket and have them fight in VS threads. Winner gets a free drawing by me (im awesome at art)

I will not be voting in any of the threads

Rule 1: No going past 8-C, anything below is fine as long as it isn't gonna get horribly god stomped.
Rule 2: Stand users only, so nothing like Part 1 Dio or Young Joseph.
Rule 3: No duplicate characters, so I won't allow multiple keys or versions of Jotaro for instance.
Rule 4: Speed will be equalized for slower characters, but will be unequalized if they are comparable, they start 15 meters apart in Central Park, and are in character.
Rule 5: 1 character per person
Rule 6: If a character needs an external force to function I'll allow them to have it. (Johnny and his horse, Anubis having a host, etc)
Rule 7: Tag teams are banned, if you want a character who's apart of one they'll fight on their own.
Rule 8: These characters are banned. (Any Jotaro with a Time Stop, Part 3 Dio, Death Thirteen, Vanilla Ice, Rohan, Cheap Trick, Yosihiro Kira, Illuso, Diavolo, Notorious B.I.G, Silver Chariot Requiem, GER Giorno, Thunder McQueen, Made in Heaven Pucci, Johnny with Tusk Act 4, Gyro Zeppeli, Alternate Diego, Funny Valentine.) Please lmk if I missed anyone that should be added to this.

BRACKET

Round 3, Match 1

Fighters:

Bruno Bucciarati (Me) Eliminated

Polnareff (StekFence) Eliminated

Okuyasu Nijimura (Rez) Eliminated

Jotaro Kujo (Pre-DIO's World) (Livinmeme) Disqualified

Bug-Eaten (Lou_change) Eliminated

Enrico Pucci (Whitesnake) (Chariot190) Eliminated

Guido Mista (Cloozuma) WINNER!!!!!

Giorno Giovanna (Gold Experience) (DRW001) Eliminated

Weather Report (Heavy Weather Restricted) (M3X) Eliminated

Josuke Higashikata (Second Key) (secretly_domain) Eliminated

Pannacotta Fugo (Arceus0x) Eliminated

Johnny Joestar (Act 1-3) (Unwanteduser48) Eliminated

Shigekiyo Yangu (Armorchompy) Eliminated

Foo Fighters (The_man_with_the_Midas_touch) Eliminated

Noriaki Kakyoin (Oleggator) Eliminated

Yoshikage Kira (Pre-BTD) (Cloozuma) Eliminated

Last edited:
Hmmm. Pols fast. Pretty much the fastest I can think of considering pretty much everyone faster is banned. Plus, his stand has decent range, and isnt too shabby in the ap department. Apart from Jotaro, and some part 5 guys, I think sc is capable of blitzing most stand users really well. So I think he’s a decent contender.

I'm gonna setup a 16 man bracket and have them fight in VS threads. Winner gets a free drawing by me (im awesome at art)

Rule 1: No going past 8-C, anything below is fine as long as it isn't gonna get horribly god stomped.
Rule 2: Stand users only, so nothing like Part 1 Dio or Young Joseph.
Rule 3: No duplicate characters, so I won't allow multiple keys or versions of Jotaro for instance.
Rule 4: Speed will not be equalized, start 15 meters apart in Central Park, and are in character
Rule 5: 1 character per person
Rule 6: If a character needs an external force to function I'll allow them to have it. (Johnny and his horse, Anubis having a host, etc)
Rule 7: Tag teams are banned, if you want a character who's apart of one they'll fight on their own.
Rule 8: These characters are banned. (Any Jotaro with a Time Stop, Part 3 Dio, Death Thirteen, Rohan, Cheap Trick, Yosihiro Kira, Diavolo, Notorious B.I.G, Silver Chariot Requiem, GER Giorno, Made in Heaven Pucci, Johnny with Tusk Act 4, Alternate Diego, Funny Valentine.) Please lmk if I missed anyone that should be added to this.

Fighters:

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||

||
I’d ban Gyro and Ballbreaker. It’s pretty much tusk act 4 without the nails or fists. I’m pretty sure it can one shot every Unbanned stand user and some of the banned ones. U should probably ban Twoh too.

Btw you aren't limited to exclusively Jojo characters, if you can find something akin to a stand user that isn't massively haxxed and fits the criteria I'll allow it

Should I allow some High 8-Cs? I restricted them initially because they lead to some AP stomps

Probably anyone with a good range attack
But the distance the attack will travel will always increase. Even if I shot the baby with a laser, it’s stand would cause the distance between my laser and itself to increase. The light would never reach it.

W̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶U̶ ̶

S&W GB go brrr
We don't got S&W GB but we do got WoU, can't use what we don't got 🧠

Though, Cream is actually a hard counter too so WoU probably wouldnt win either way 🤔

Actually Cream probably folds the whole tourney 9/10.

Should I get rid of Green Baby and Cream then? Seems like the only one who can counter Green Baby is Jotaro via birthmark

Actually I'll probably remove Green Baby and wait until more characters get included before I do something to Cream

Should I get rid of Green Baby and Cream then? Seems like the only one who can counter Green Baby is Jotaro via birthmark
Cream may be able to get past Green, Green Grass of Home, but it's purely hypothetical if he could.
But nobody else could, and if Cream can then he 100% stomps everyone listed here.

Cream may be able to get past Green, Green Grass of Home, but it's purely hypothetical if he could.
But nobody else could, and if Cream can then he 100% stomps everyone listed here.
If we gave okuyasu an intelligence buff for no reason he might be able to beat Cream

Actually Cream's biggest advantage during the Polnareff fight was that it was a enclosed space, he wouldn't have that here so I think they can dodge him better here

Actually Cream's biggest advantage during the Polnareff fight was that it was a enclosed space, he wouldn't have that here so I think they can dodge him better here
Dodge is all they can do with the exception of maybe Okuyasu

Would the fact that pol has prior knowledge of cream help him? If it does, we could just make it so everyone has prior knowledge so cream doesn’t just eat everyone.

Back