• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny X fights a robot

Actually, I don't think Jenny could get past Johnny X's transformation hax, assuming he can use it on her.

All he'd have to do is turn her into a polar bear, which would eliminate all of her powers, and clean house.

Wait

Johnny X has Telekinesis, so he can keep distance from Jenny, and Johnny X spams his Teleportation as well, so how is Jenny going to grab him and throw him to the Sun?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
@Normal
LS counters teleportation
Jenny has to actually grab Johnny, but Johnny can just Teleport to evade her, and Telekinesis already can keep him distant from Jenny. Not to mention Johnny holds a huge range advantage.

GoCommitDi said:
Has Johnny ever used teleportation for combat purposes?
Yes. Watch Johnny X: A New Beginning, and Johnny X: The Final Ending. Both Johnny and Dukey get Teleportation powers, and they pretty much use it constantly throughout the 2 episodes.

All the FRAs, I assume, are due to Regenerationn and throwing Johnny into the sun.

The latter has been debunked thanks to teleportation/telekinesis countering it, so I gotta ask: how good is Jenny's regen?

The GIF on her profile shows she can reassemble herself, but if Johnny were to critically damage her torso or head, would she be able to function?

That's High-Mid I think. Johnny's fire form could actually melt Jenny. In the episode, "Johnny X And The Attack Of The Snowmen," it was stated that Brain Freezer made the temperature in Porkbelly drop to 50 below 0. Stated here. And later on, Brain Freezer froze Porkbelly solid. Shown right here. So it's safe to assume that Johnny can melt things that are 50 below 0, and likely much higher. This counters Jenny's regen.

Dropping the temeprature is freezing, not melting
That wasn't the point. Brain Freezer dropped the temp to 50 below 0, and even froze Porkbelly solid, so Porkbelly was even colder at that. Johnny melted all of it. Shown here.

@Nemo. I don't think that feat was as powerful as melting a city covered in snow.

Melting something at -50 degrees doesn't mean he is capable of melting a robot, especially since Robots have far greater melting points than snow
At the point when Johnny melted all the snow, the temperature was much colder than -50 degrees.

I mean, it would be far "colder", but we don't rwally know, it could mean a 30 to 50 degrees decrease. Which would most likely happe
I mean, what is the melting point of a robot? I mean, it's pretty obvious that Porkbelly was much colder, as there was a statement that Brain Freezer dropped the temp to 50 below, and later on, Brain Freezer froze Porkbelly solid, so it's obvious that Porkbelly was much colder than 50 below.

Melting point for a robot???
Well, it depends on what material she is made of, the metals I checked, have a melting point of so high that Johnny can't break it
Hmm.... I think I'm sensing a Incon on the way.

Telekinesis does jack. She is Class M and has flight. Johnnys telekinesis is a joke to her

Melting point. She handled the suns heat. So GG there. Fire doesn't even tickle

The sun's heat? Wasn't that calced at 8-A? Assuming you're at the center? I feel like it's a standard feat, so now I'm curious.

Though, it doesn't actually matter here. I'm glad to see Jenny being used in a match.

Jenny, FRA.

Buttersamuri said:
Telekinesis does jack. She is Class M and has flight. Johnnys telekinesis is a joke to her
Melting point. She handled the suns heat. So GG there. Fire doesn't even tickle
Johnny X has flight as well. Your point? I can see your point with Class M, though. Besides, Jenny's not throwing Johnny to the Sun anytime soon due to Johnny spamming Teleportation. I've already explained how he uses it in combat. So what can Jenny do here?

Flight and Vastly better Listing strength counters telekinesis entirely. That's my point.

Beat on him via strength, LS, skill, variety/arsenal, intelligence, and experience. More Advantages. And I mean. Jenny has Guns. Machine gun turns Johnny into paste. He has alright regen. But a bullet to the head, heart, or anywhere fatal is gonna put him down not problem. Especially dozens of them

Speed is equalized, so Johnny is going to be able to easily dodge machine gun fire.

How exactly does her lifting strength have any effect on Johnny's telekinesis?

Telekinesis is based on lifting strenght, thus a character who can fly and has lifting strenght superior to said telekinesis can just fly through it.

Easily. Ha. No. Someone who's more skilled, has mobility, intelligence, and experience with an series of automatic weapons. Don't tell me Johnny dodges easily. That's baseless. Speed may be equal, doesn't mean he is able to dodge everything. He can react and see it coming, but he certainly isn't dodging a lot of much at all. Dodging one automatic gun is hard enough since they spread some and Fire rapidly. Firing multiple is a GG for Johnny

Yea no. Hard Hard hard No. Speed is equal, but their weapons speed also is. Meaning her weapon will still be just as fast as Johnny. She tags people who match her levels of speed all the time. Her weapons scale to her speed and her capability of tagging people that fast. So again. No. Not an excuse

@Buttersamuri

Literally half of the edges you mentioned Jenny has are iffy. Johnny is 7 years older than Jenny, and has fought a variety of opponents as well. If anything, Skill/Experience is equal. Intelligence is moot as well. Johnny has been shown throughout the series that he's able to outsmart supergeniuses like his sisters, and he can come up with creative plans that end up saving the day. He's a very quick thinker when it comes to dangerous situations. Variety and arsenal doesn't matter if you're opponent can Teleport, and he or she outranges you so bad that it's not even funny. Not to mention that Johnny has shown to use his Power Poots and Hurricane Hands in very creative ways. Only true edge Jenny holds is LS.

Fighting a variety of opponents automatically make him as skilled. Experience is more iffy I'll say since we don't know how long given Johnny has been fighting. He may be 7 years older, doesn't mean he was fighting all 7 of those years though. Johnny also doesn't fight criminals everyday, Jenny is a robot built to fight crime and does it much more often than Johnny does.

Intelligence is not mute. He out smarts them through exploiting their specific weaknesses. Not because he is even remotely as smart as them. He is very very easily outsmarted several times when they try. In fact, he has to aim for their weakness in things like their liking of Gil in order to trick them, else he tends to get owned a lot. Being creative doesn't make him smarter, Jenny is still smarter all together.

That teleporting argument is BS beyond BS. Him being able to teleport doesn't magically make that advantage go Away. And he has never at any point used teleportation as a means to dodge an attack. Using those abilities is a weak argument because it's not like Jenny hasn't used her stuff in creative or good ways. She has more to work with, which is an advantage, and you aren't using no teleportation bull to try and cover that one

So no. Incorrect. Jenny still definitely has these advantages.

Before I refute your points, let me just say that I was never trying to say that Johnny holds any of these advantages, I was trying to say that the edges you said Jenny had are a lot closer than you think it is. Anyway.....

I'm cool with Jenny having the skill edge, as she was built to fight crime, but Johnny X was made to fight crime as well, not to mention Johnny also has Kung Fu under his belt. Again, my point was that advantages you said Jenny holds are a lot closer than you think. I was never trying to say that Johnny holds the advantage. I will give the skill edge to Jenny, though, just that it's not nearly as big of an edge as you think.

The point never was that Johnny was remotely as smart as them, the point was that Johnny is a clever kid, despite being portrayed as dumb (even though that's really when it comes to book smart. Johnny is battle smart, but not book smart). And while yes, Johnny does exploit his sisters weaknesses, he has shown to come up with plans that don't involve using Gil that actually work. Example being this and this. Both examples show that he planned something prior. And guess what, each plan worked. Johnny is definitely capable of outsmarting supergeniuses without exploiting their weakness. So you're at best half right. Once again, another advantage that is closer than you actually think. And him being creative can help him in this fight.

Did you not watch the Season 3 finale of Johnny Test? Instead of just saying it to you, I'm just going to show it instead. Here. And even if he never has used his Teleportation to avoid attacks, he's smart enough to know that he can do it. It's not like he only knows he can Teleport to use it offensively. Enough said there. I never said that Jenny hasn't used her arsenal in creative ways, the point was that Johnny can, too. And you also ignored my point that Johnny outranges Jenny so bad. It's a character that has an unknown range with projectiles, and having standard melee range vs a character with several kilometers in range. Jenny is screwed when it comes to a range battle, which this battle is going to mainly be.

So, no, the advantages are much closer than you think, Teleportation can be used to avoid Jenny's attacks, whether Johnny never used it that way or he did. He's smart enough to know that he can Teleport away from Jenny's attacks. Besides, I already gave you a link to show that he has done it before, and Johnny outranges Jenny massively.

I don't really think what Johnny can do to Jenny due to regen and melting point.
I mean, this could be an Incon (AKA, if I didn't make this thread, I would go Incon).

No he wasn't. He was given Powers To fight crime. But Jenny entirely was Made to fight crime. There is a large difference there. Knowing Kung Fu is basically nothing to Jenny, that's not anything new to her, and not something she doesn't know herself to a better degrees. Jenny takes it by quite a bit. Martial arts is nothing new to her, and she knows it herself, She is literally designed for combat and does it way more than Johnny does in a much more regular basis, and is much more prepared for combat all together. Johnny knowing Kung Fu hardly gives him a centimeter against Jenny.

Your first example isn't even super impressive. It's honestly very unimpressive. Johnny knew they wouldn't let him have the Teacup house. So he sent Dukey in there earlier while they ate dinner. That's hardly a master plan or shows any super high intelligence. The second one is also very not that impressive and falls under my already said above argument. All he did was say he took things from a deadly chemical place and mixed it together. That wasn't intelligent. That was using Fear tactics. That's like if I pointed an empty gun at someone to give me their wallet. I didn't outsmart them. I held up what they understood as a deadly weapon to scare them into doing what I want. That shows Basic signs of basic intelligence yes. But that wasn't hardly that impressive intelligence wise. He had Dukey Sneak into their lab while they ate dinner which is just, average intelligence level. And scared them with a bluff on what could be deadly. Neither are impressive. And neither hold up to Jenny's intelligence

Alright, you have One instance of him using it to dodge an attack. and his teleportation takes arm movement to activate. Not only does that make it super hard to dodge considering how fast the machine gun will be going, it's one instance. Even if he starts teleporting around to dodge. That just leaves him trapped till he gets exhausted. Or the much more likely scenario, the more skilled, experience, prepared fighter with multiple automatic guns, higher intelligence, and a better knack for combat tags him with the machine guns eventually.

And the it's not in character doesn't works SBA means they are willing to kill. She still will be willing to shoot Johnny if it comes down to it. And Jenny still takes these advantages over a Johnny. So even by your logic, Jenny still takes it because she holds more advantages over Johnny, it's not an inconclusive. Jenny has better and more Experience/Skill, better and more deadly weapons, a better mindset, and is far more suited for combat.

Back