• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny X fights a robot

Johnny will be Johnny X, so he is 7-C+. However, he will not have any of his equipment with him.

Speed will be equalized (for obvious reasons)

Both are in character

Fight takes place in Porkbelly

Jenny: 6

Johnny:

Incon: 2

Johnnyx (124)
Jenny tino drill and razer blades 2

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
If you give him some of his equipment, he should have all of it.
You can't restrict optional equipment unless you restrict all of it
Oh, my bad. I swear, I thought I saw a debate where a character had only a few of his equipment.

I mean, if Johnny gets all of his equipment, then it's a stomp for him.

I'm not entirely sure, Jenny does have the advantage in most areas, but most of these advantages are pretty small. She does have far better lifting strenght so i guess she could use that to throw Johnny into the sun (how good is Johnny's heat resistance? i remember him getting a sunburn at the end of one episode, but that was base Johnny rather then Johnny X)?

GalacticIron said:
I'm not entirely sure, Jenny does have the advantage in most areas, but most of these advantages are pretty small. She does have far better lifting strenght so i guess she could use that to throw Johnny into the sun (how good is Johnny's heat resistance? i remember him getting a sunburn at the end of one episode, but that was base Johnny rather then Johnny X)?
Johnny's base abilities also apply to Johnny X. Well, he survived on the Moon with no gear at all, and was just fine. The bright side of the Moon can be as hot as 260 degrees Fahrenheit (127 degrees Celsius), and the dark side can be as cold as -280 degrees Fahrenheit (-173 degrees Celsius).

There's no rule against only allowing/restricting some Optional Equipment

Soupywolf5 said:

There's no rule against only allowing/restricting some Optional Equipment
So, is it okay to add some of Johnny's equipment?

NormalPerson87 said:
Johnny's base abilities also apply to Johnny X. Well, he survived on the Moon with no gear at all, and was just fine. The bright side of the Moon can be as hot as 260 degrees Fahrenheit (127 degrees Celsius), and the dark side can be as cold as -280 degrees Fahrenheit (-173 degrees Celsius).
There is a very big difference between 260 degrees and being launched into the sun.

Wait, hang on, before we go on the FRA train here, would throwing Johnny into the sun be in-character for Jenny? Seems a bit... extra to me.

Nemo212 said:
Wait, hang on, before we go on the FRA train here, would throwing Johnny into the sun be in-character for Jenny? Seems a bit... extra to me.
Maybe. She would probably use it as a last resort. If the fights not going her way, she might resort to it. Are there any win cons for Johnny, then?

Back