• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Bravo Vs Kai Chisaki

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Just because I wanted to throw a decently haxxed character against Johnny

Overview
-Base Kai Chisaki fights High 8-C Johnny Bravo

-Starting distance is 100 m

-Speed is equalized

Score

Johnny Bravo Render
Johnny:2

Kai chisaki anime45641225466
Kai:

Questionmark
Incon:

Johnny wins low-diff via Toon force and Plot manipulation

Also, his Regenerationn lolnopes chisaki's ability

Quite sure Chisaki atomizes, so Johnny shouldn't be able to regenerate from that.

Plot Manipulation and Toon Force are just errors in this wiki

Nope, because I don't know "how strong" his Plot Manipulation and Toon Force are. Though they don't appear to be game changers according to P&A

TriforcePower1 said:
Quite sure Chisaki atomizes, so Johnny shouldn't be able to regenerate from that.
Plot Manipulation and Toon Force are just errors in this wiki
I dont think his atomization can bypass Johnny's Regenerationn since he has regenerated from dust, quite instantly

Kai is molecular level, but that doesn't really change things much.

He does have the hax tho right?

I could also always change it to base Chisaki if it isn't fair.

He's not guaranteed to use them soon tho. Especially if Kai is likely to use his hax in character it'd be fairer to use his base version imo

I think Johnny takes this then. Kai doesn't immediately go for molecular destruction in character as far as I know. Even if he gets a hit on Johnny, he would likely be able to regen, while having plenty of time to hax Kai with something like plot or toon force or just rewind the battle and go for hax outright.

Kai doesn't have regen, but he can heal himself with Matter Manip sorta like Giorno with Golden Experience.

Andytrenom said:
Kai does start out with his Hax tho.
He starts with hax, but doesn't immediately atomizes the opponent, he generally does stuff like turning them into puddles of blood, stuff within Mid-High regen range.

Okay but keep in mind that so is Chisaki, and Johnny doesn't have one shot worthy AP so can heal away most of the damage he takes.

Back