• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Constantine (Classic) VS Raidou Kuzunoha The XIV (Shin Megami Tensei)

Rule:
1. John Constantine is 10-B, up to 9-C with weapons, at least Low 1-C, possibly 1-A with Wishing Matches while Raidou Kuzunoha The XIV is 1-A, possibly higher.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. John is allowed to have all optional equipment. They are allowed to summon anyone they have canonly summoned. Both are bloodlusted. Otherwise SBA.

Profile:
John Constantine: 0
Raidou Kuzunoha The XIV: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I don't believe John's reality warping can affect Raidou, even at its highest rating, and he wouldn't use it to begin with anyway. Best he can do is try to get an incon going with social influencing but I don't really think that's combat applicable.

It doesn't really matter because John doesn't really use it in character.

then, i dunno you'd have to ask someone who actually knows DC or SMT cosmology and these two's scaling in it

Back