• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren v Broly, I take broly and yes.. im looking for a actual debate.

This isn't how the Versus Thread section works. This type of discussion would more fit into the General Discussion section, as the OP isn't supposed to take sides when posting a VS thread.

Alright, do you want to go first? Also were using Standard Battle Assumptions correct?

This Scan is false because it states as a preview that Beerus says Goku is at his level. We know this is false because IN THE ACTUAL EPISODE BEERUS NEVER STATES THIS making the scan invalid.

Meanwhile, according to this even Beerus says Ultra Instinct Goku might be stronger than him (possibly a line from then next episode?), and that there might be more crazy developments in store. (Herms)
DXwLQl8VAAAZ_M1.jpg

We know this is false is because beerus never actually states this in the epsidoe making that scan invalid.

Meanwhile, according to this even Beerus says Ultra Instinct Goku might be stronger than him (possibly a line from then next episode?), and that there might be more crazy developments in store. (Herms)
DXwLQl8VAAAZ_M1.jpg
u know in that very scan it states that jiren while not even exerting much energy is already stronger than a g.o.d?

like I said that scan isnt even very relaible because on the top we see it states false information regarding the anime. Also Jirens Power in general was stated to be equal to a god of destruction so it contradicts what that guide says even if you consider it relaible which I dont.
DYmFUjXXUAIcdtj

"The strongest U11 warrior. His power is said to even match that of a God of Destruction!"

Broly has no feats that suggest he is stronger than Jiren. He just has a vague statement that may or may not indicate he is weaker than Beerus.

Broly Been stated above Everyone and stated the strongest enemy

main-qimg-2c86fb88910082e1ff8ec50b6be7ef22

In this scan Freiza says no being in existence can beat Broly. From feriza perspective Broly is the strongest and Freiza fought true power jiren the one in ep 127

main-qimg-50aa92bb1f6e136e6d898ff3396493f5

Broly being the strongest means he is stronger then Jiren Automaticlly :()

Yeah I'll have to take Jiren here.

Broly's best statement about his power is that he's "might be stronger than Beerus" as stated by Goku. However, Goku NEVER felt Beerus' ki in his full power and thus doesn't know how strong he really is, making this statement even more dubious than it already was

Jiren's power on the other hand, was clearly stated by Whis to rival, and might even surpassed Beerus' level, even saying that the statement of a mortal being stronger than a God of Destruction is true, and refers to Jiren. Belmod, said God of Destruction that Jiren surpassed, smiles in agreement about Jiren's full power

Yeah I'll have to take Jiren here.

Broly's best statement about his power is that he's "might be stronger than Beerus" as stated by Goku. However, Goku NEVER felt Beerus' ki in his full power and thus doesn't know how strong he really is, making this statement even more dubious than it already was

Jiren's power on the other hand, was clearly stated by Whis to rival, and might even surpassed Beerus' level, even saying that the statement of a mortal being stronger than a God of Destruction is true, and refers to Jiren. Belmod, said God of Destruction that Jiren surpassed, smiles in agreement about Jiren's full power
Yes & On top of that this only FP Jiren not The Limit breaking one which is considerably stronger than this one

Also in the anime Whis says Belmod is stronger based off a arm wrestling match we know is not credible because there is a similar situation in the manga that the rat god had won a arm wrestling match but beerus was still stated to be the strongest god. I have the scan for that on my phone but not on here but in general Broly has been stated the strongest by many sources.
f.

main-qimg-9b305fde1d8253572b06125bc8a6620e

strongest enemy in history at this point in time. Like y’all know how dragon ball works every antagonist after is going to be stronger then the previous one.

main-qimg-f27fba000442ad1c58229bb43ddaa5d5

The strongest enemy invades earth hmmm interesting

main-qimg-ad8c8ba29d2a07ecd7f0b72282f7a9c2

Also in the anime Whis says Belmod is stronger based off a arm wrestling match we know is not credible because there is a similar situation in the manga that the rat god had won a arm wrestling match but beerus was still stated to be the strongest god. I have the scan for that on my phone but not on here but in general Broly has been stated the strongest by many sources.
f.

main-qimg-9b305fde1d8253572b06125bc8a6620e

strongest enemy in history at this point in time. Like y’all know how dragon ball works every antagonist after is going to be stronger then the previous one.

main-qimg-f27fba000442ad1c58229bb43ddaa5d5

The strongest enemy invades earth hmmm interesting

main-qimg-ad8c8ba29d2a07ecd7f0b72282f7a9c2
hype material kek

and? I dont see how that would matter here but even then we still have Freezas statement, Gokus Statement, Saikyo Jumps statement which was also edited from toriyama

and Im guessing since you keep ignoring my discord I guess challenge I guess thats a no to discord?

Hype material and Jiren's feat of breaking through Hit's strongest time skip puts him beyond what Broly ever did if you really take Vados' statement at face value. Include the fact Jiren easily out skills Broly. It won't be an easy match since Broly becoming stronger each time would be quite difficult to face off but Jiren should still have the upper hand honestly before broly gains enough power to overpower him.

Back