• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jimmy Hopkins vs The Hunter (9-0-0)

The Hunter has a lot of matchups, which has naturally led to him having an interesting record, as he's gone from beating Saitama to losing against...a real life crocodile. So why not pit him against the strongest Rockstar Games character? (yes a kid with a slingshot and skateboard has higher AP and durability than all the GTA and Red Dead characters)

Apart from his standard stuff, Hunter also has a sniper rifle, shotgun and tranquilizer

The fight takes place at Harvard University

Both will start 50 meters away

Kid who beat a t-rex on this site: 9

Guy who actually hunts dinosaurs:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The Hunter has a lot of matchups, which has naturally led to him having an interesting record, as he's gone from beating Saitama to losing against...a real life crocodile. So why not pit him against the strongest Rockstar Games character? (yes a kid with a slingshot and skateboard has higher AP and durability than the GTA and Red Dead characters)

Hunter has a pistol, shotgun and tranquilizer

Kid who beat a t-rex on this site:

Inconclusive:
How good is jimmy’s aim.

I think the shotgun and pistol can shoot pretty far away but I don’t know exactly how far.

50 meter is a lot also is jimmy wearing anything. Interestingly since you mentioned tranquilizers

That means all of hunters rounds are going to be tranq rounds so it’s gonna be shotgun pellets that Tranq you. He only needs one hit and jimmy’s instantly going to sleep.

I remember in the games you needed to hit certain areas for instant tranquilization but that’s because their dinosaurs and skin is pretty thick in some areas.

Given jimmy is human I don’t think that is an issue though if he’s wearing clothing that covers his whole body that might be an issue but unless it’s like armor and stuff I think the tranquilizers might be able to penetrate the clothes and into the skin

And he goes to sleep

The Hunter has a lot of matchups, which has naturally led to him having an interesting record, as he's gone from beating Saitama to losing against...a real life crocodile. So why not pit him against the strongest Rockstar Games character? (yes a kid with a slingshot and skateboard has higher AP and durability than the GTA and Red Dead characters)

Inconclusive:
Also which area of Harvard are they inside the building or outside the building?

Inconclusive:
Btw hunter’s aim is so good he can shoot a target from 400ft away (at least with a sniper rifle)

And be able to shoot a t-Rex straight in the eye with any weapon (you can either move close to the t-Rex or if your a good shot shoot it from far away)

Speed is unequalized so Jimmy is faster on foot compared to Hunter and is Superhuman in both combat and reaction speed so he can aimdodge Hunter's shots. At the same time, Jimmy's weapons also seem to be Superhuman so Hunter can react to and avoid his ranged attacks.

With that out of the way, I don't think this will boil down to a firefight. Jimmy is a genius and a crafty fighter. He's also adept in stealth so I doubt he would fight a skilled armed opponent head on. He'll likely get away when given the chance and set up some kind of trap to ambush Hunter which he's more than capable of. For that reason, I'll be voting for the Bully.

Back