• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Instead of enrolling in UA High and becoming the world's greatest hero, Izuku ends up in New Hampshire to attend the worst school in the US, Bullworth Academy, instead. One day, Jimmy notices Izuku's All Might merchandise, and he tells Izuku that he thinks Captain America is a better hero. Needless to say, Izuku is not very happy. Also, this fight has legitimate connections when you think about it

Izuku is 9-B

Speed is =

Fight is at Bullworth Academy, and it starts outside of the school building

Underrated game:

The bone breaker who beat a fully-equipped Gumball:

Incon:

Here is what i've gathered:

Izuku is 4.8x times stronger than Jimmy and have higher LS. While Jimmy isn't a pushover in fighting by any mean, Izuku have deal with villains and opponents like Shoto or All Might which is more dangerous than whom Jimmy has face, probably because this is a world where superpower exist. Jimmy have his equipment but they aren't lethal enough to take out someone who could endured broken limbs and still going so Izuku can just disarm them.

Deku got my vote.

Without Jimmy's Optional equipment I see no way for him to win, With his optional equipment however from reading the profile , I don't think he resists the poison gun which can suffocate enemies (I don't know exactly how this poison gun works this is just what I got form his profile) and I don't think deku can do anything in response to being suffocated, Jimmy would also have explosives with optional equipment

I'm guessing that his equipment are standard weapons. The poison gun isn't really lethal for human, at best Deku could hold his breath and disarm him.

Izuku fought Bakugo at the beginning of series so he can either tanked it via higher durability or disarm him.

I'm guessing that his equipment are standard weapons. The poison gun isn't really lethal for human, at best Deku could hold his breath and disarm him.
Oh, In that case Deku should take this for me, Also Isn't this kind of a stomp, I don't see any wincons for Jimmy tbh, Izuku is just better in every aspect

I feel so, Jimmy doesn't have a way winning this. Most of his equipment can stall Izuku for a bit and 4.8x AP make it worse for him.

Back