• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Up to you man, if Cain has prep he pretty handily wins this as he can just secure a reality anchor that would null basically all of Jess' powers

Keep in mind that killing Jessica is a probably not happening since she's protected by Zeper and Furfur who are protected by game masters

I always assumed that Cain just tricked her and incaped given both their damage transfers transfer to the attacker which would most likely be themselves here.
But Cain can make a SRA assuming we use the ones that can be made by one person.

I guess we vote I personally don't think it is a stomp Cain has to prevent her from just regenerating without directly harming her unless we assume that his damage reflection works as if he was a normal human which would like result in her attacks making her explode.

Also do they start prep time before or after they they end up in the neutral city.

I guess we vote I personally don't think it is a stomp Cain has to prevent her from just regenerating without directly harming her unless we assume that his damage reflection works as if he was a normal human which would like result in her attacks making her explode.

Also do they start prep time before or after they they end up in the neutral city.

so one vote from you

Without prep but with knowledge it is likely inconclusive, since he will just avoid Jessica, and she won't be able to power evolve.
Without both is the same, but with posibility of Jessica being able to power evolve.

She only summons him to create forcefields and Cain needs at least a couple minutes to find a method to incap.

Okay.

So without preparation it is the question of how is his durability without his attack reflection he feels pain on the same level as a human I believe and given at when able attacked him it resulted in able getting cut in half, I would believe if she tried to attack him she would feel as if she was punched with the same force but effect her as if she was a normal human this results in her being reduced to bloody chunks which I guess she survives.

That is because the curse which works by dealing the damage that would be done to him to the person who caused it if his defense is low 1-C without the curse his damage reflection would be much less effective.

Back