• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees VS Jeffery. Horror and Halloween characters beginning with "j" fight!

Peppypony

She/Her
Starting distance: 5 meters

Speed is equal

Undead Jason is used

Setting location: Dark creepy foggy pine forest (here's an example)

Otherwise, SBA

Jason: 0

Jeffery: 3 (Coloniel, Ican'tthink... and me)

Inconclusive: 0

I hope this is a fair match because I couldn't find how high on 9-B Jason is and I just really want to do a spooky themed match for Halloween with at least one character from Phantom's Eve Terror! :3

Last edited:
Hard to say, I feel Jason would be able to force a win via possession and funky passive mind manipulation via his heart stuff. Theres no way he's getting around Mid-Godly. This is all from just gleeming their pages.

Yeah although doesn’t his heart need to be exposed in order for it to work? Which would be possible considering he does fight with a sword after all. Although he will have to do it before Jeffrey death haxes Jason because the first move he makes in combat is infecting his opponent with Continuous Damage, if Jason’s in this range he will use the 20 meter radius-thing right off the bat unless resurrection counters it? (which could actually make this match a stomp because Jeffrey literally won’t have any way of killing him whatsoever).

Also even if you can’t bypass Mid-Godly, it’ll count as a win if you just leave him in a capsule after killing him because he can’t do anything unless someone presses the button.

I'm gonna vote a slight lean towards towards Jeffery here. Both outright can't kill each other conventionally, but I see paralysis and power null being a more successful thing than Jason's heart possession/mind manip.

Last edited:
So far when seeing this, Jason has a durability that's 15x the output of Jeffrey, so hitting him with anything that isn't bladed won't do much.

My primary concern is the reflection, could you go into more depth on how it works and if it's always active?

Bladed, well his weapon is a sword so yeah. Also wait his durability is that high? Oh wow, I should've read his profile page more. :/

Is power null really going to be that successful? All it really does is nullify the damage or any contact-based hax that makes contact with his shield or
sword (although he prefers to block with his shield most of the time), it doesn't stop his opponent from using it again which I probably should've mentioned on his profile.

Since it is an Automatic Power, yes the reflection is always active and I don't know how I can go more in-depth about it to be honest. It just means that any damage Jason does to Jeffery will get reflected meaning that he'll receive 15-25% of the damage or 50% if he's unlucky.

Also is Jason's resurrection going to be useful here?

I see. I still think that paralysis can render him in a state where Jason can't do much, no?

Still feel like I need to know on whether his resurrection will be useful or not. I've looked on other threads with Jason and none of them seem to bring it up?

Bladed, well his weapon is a sword so yeah. Also wait his durability is that high? Oh wow, I should've read his profile page more. :/
Yes, it is a sword, but it means if Jason disarms him (which he's well within the capacity of doing so) then Jeffrey's options become more limited.
Since it is an Automatic Power, yes the reflection is always active and I don't know how I can go more in-depth about it to be honest. It just means that any damage Jason does to Jeffery will get reflected meaning that he'll receive 15-25% of the damage or 50% if he's unlucky.
This essentially means Jason cannot physically strike Jeffrey since he has no real way around the reflection, Jason's durability is higher than his output so the damage from reflecting won't mean much but it doesn't change the fact there's no hitting him.

Also is Jason's resurrection going to be useful here?
It just means that he'll resurrect if he keeps being killed, be it by death inducement or the like, it doesn't function like the regeneration in any way.

"Yes, it is a sword, but it means if Jason disarms him (which he's well within the capacity of doing so) then Jeffrey's options become more limited."
So what's stopping Jeffery from using his weapon creation to make a new one?

"This essentially means Jason cannot physically strike Jeffrey since he has no real way around the reflection"
Actually the forcefield doesn't stop physical attacks from going through, it only reflects the amount of damage they will do.

"Jason's durability is higher than his output so the damage from reflecting won't mean much"
That is true.

"It just means that he'll resurrect if he keeps being killed, be it by death inducement or the like, it doesn't function like the regeneration in any way."
So does Jeffery have any way of taking Jason down?

So what's stopping Jeffery from using his weapon creation to make a new one?
Nothing really. It just means he needs to rely on it above all else.

Actually the forcefield doesn't stop physical attacks from going through, it only reflects the amount of damage they will do.
So Jason still ends up dealing damage but his sheer durability ends up protecting him from his own attacks, I see.

So does Jeffery have any way of taking Jason down?
Damaging him from beyond what his body can regenerate, he can't act without the means to do so and instead has to rely on possession to win.

"Nothing really. It just means he needs to rely on it above all else."
Well he often fights with his sword and shield so this should not be any issue whatsoever.

"So Jason still ends up dealing damage but his sheer durability ends up protecting him from his own attacks, I see."
Yeah Jason's attacks will deal damage to Jeffery but a small minority (which won't be useful due to Jason's durability like you said) of that damage Jason will take.

"Damaging him from beyond what his body can regenerate, he can't act without the means to do so and instead has to rely on possession to win."
So I'm assuming the resurrection is not combat applicable? Jeffery's barely going to do any damage in order to take him down because of his regen so Jeffery will need to stall Jason out and land enough hits on him for him to death hax in order to win.

Last edited:
So I'm assuming the resurrection is not combat applicable? Jeffery's barely going to do any damage in order to take him down because of his regen so Jeffery will need to stall Jason out and land enough hits on him for him to death hax in order to win.
Jason's already undead and if the death hax just halts biological functions then the resurrection will just negate it.

It works on robots, ghosts and also undead beings.

In fact, there’s one character called “Corstein” in Animasapians: Forgotten World (it says Mystification on the verse page but that’s changed so I need to update it) who has electricity inside of him in order to keep him alive. They even worry about him dying from Animasapian’s death hax because he doesn’t have a soul, that’s what is needed in order for an Animasapian to go into a capsule and be resurrected.

I'm pretty sure the resurrection will still work in the case of death, it's a matter of damaging Jason beyond the ability to act. (Decapitation, blowing him up, etc.)

Well if that’s the case then doesn’t that make this match a stomp?

Jeffery has no way of getting past Jason’s regen because his durability is so high that Jeffery will (maybe literally) barely even leave a scratch on him.

Peppy has told me she's taking a break from, so further she wants me to lock this while she's unable to respond to further replies

I can confirm that what he’s saying is true.

This is because my sleep schedule is messed up right now and has nothing to do with anyone on this site or anyone in general. Because of this I have decided to take a break from social media right now and this thread will be reopened because I am looking forward to eventually getting back to debating this match. As honoured as I am for getting feedback, I don’t feel like now is the right time for me to debate.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
And the thread is back open! :)

But yeah as I said before the thread got closed down.

Jeffery has no way of getting past Jason’s regen because his durability is so high that Jeffery will (maybe literally) barely even leave a scratch on him.

Jason can be decapitated.

That is true. Although how many hits is that going to take in order to kill considering his durability?

That is true. Although how many hits is that going to take in order to kill considering his durability?
Who knows, but if Jeffrey is paralyzing him he has some time, he'll just need to figure out that's what he needs to do.

That's also true. This match is pretty close then, quite the opposite of a stomp.

I mean Animasapians characters don't have regen that good unless it works like Jeffery's so he will realize that Jason's regen doesn't work the same way as his if Jason doesn't snap his fingers in order to regen. Heck considering Jason's not an anthropomorphic animal, Jeffrey wouldn't even know what to expect.

I'm still gonna vote for Jeffery, winning via decap and paralyzing.

I also want to know how high Jason's AP is?
His Human key is casually 0.12kg to Jeffery's 0.17kg, but his Zombie key is considered much stronger than this, so the likelihood of having the same if not higher AP is decent.

Oh okay because the first attack Jeffrey lands on his opponent makes the amount of damage they deal 50% lower.

I am keeping my vote the same

Back