• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jake Long fights a ghost girl

Jake Long was visiting a museum at night since he heard some strange noises inside. Suddenly the coffins and various other artifacts began to move around and rustle, then out came a ghost girl named Erma who tried to spook him. Jake however, wasn't taking her scares seriously and transforms into a dragon and tries to force her out. Erma isn't pleased however and fights back.

Basically DEATH BATTLE! Danny Phantom VS Jake Long but replace Danny with a cute ghost girl.

Rules/Conditions:
Jake is in his Season 1 Key and doesn't have access to his cheat controller
Battle takes place in an empty museum
Speed Equalized
Battle ends in KO or death

Jake Long (Season 1):
Erma Williams: 1
Draw/Incon:

Last edited:
Almost thought you were using Dani Phantom which was going to be a complete stomp.

What's the AP difference? I see she is building level but has no calc for her feat.

Jake Long from Season 1 has an AP of 0.057304973 tons of TNT and scaling to Huntsman puts him around 0.107595393 tons of TNT. He's around Small Building Level.
However, Erma doesn't have a calc feat so far. The wiki listed one of her feat of her producing an avalanche and is listed as building level.
I'm not sure how strong an avalanche is and there are many different levels of how dangerous an avalanche can be.

If just using the baseline, Erma potentially has 0.25 tons of TNT on the low end to 2 tons of TNT on the high end. On the low end and using the Huntsman scaling, the AP difference would be 0.143 tons, so around 0.428x. If by the high end, the difference would be by 1.893 tons, so 1.8x. That should be a rough estimate.
But that's just baseline and I have no idea on what Erma's actual concrete AP is.

Last edited:
Hmm. I'll keep this short.

Erma's Advantages

Do to her adorable look, Jake isn't going too take her seriously right from the start and he's very overconfident. This would lead him to let his guard down so Erma is likely going to land the first attack, add in the fact that she doesn't seem like a melee fighter, so Jake's martial arts won't come into play unless he gets close. Combined the above with her superior AP she could get him good. Mind control, invisibility if she would open with those or use them around the beginning could lead to an easy win.

Jake's Advantages

Since Erma's durability doesn't scale with her AP, I'll assume Jake can one shot her. If he gets in close, he'll have the combat advantage do to his martial arts skill. His superior lifting strength, and flight will allow him to power to power through her telekinesis.

My Vote

I'm going to go with Erma for right now.

While Jake has better fighting skills, and could take her down do to her unknown durability, he doesn't have much else going for him. Since he's going to underestimate her right from the get go, Erma can use her superior power to strike him while his guard is down. Add in the fact that she has mind control (which Jake doesn't resist), invisibility (which Jake cannot counter), and that likely teleportation. She just has more going for her at the start of the match.

Back