• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Ablendan vs DCEU Wonder Woman (2-0-0)

Wonder Woman doesn't have a lot going for her, here

She does have AP (1.94 vs 1 Ton) but otherwise, in this key she's mostly stuck to swinging a sword around and potentially using a Lasso... Which, as I type this, I realize it's a much bigger problem than I'd initially figure (Class 50 vs Class 25 means she'd easily be able to resist him tugging it away from her, and I vaguely remember it having enough of a mind of its own to potentially just wrap around his hand regardless and get him into a grapple I'm not sure he'd be able to escape)

That said, even if he gets grabbed, he still has plenty of options to shake her off like blasting her with light attacks or just mental slashing her tendons to weaken her as he pulled with Sentinel

Actually, in general, that's probably how this fight goes, in-between her shield and general superior strength, he'd hang back and make it about attrition, harrasing her with projectiles and mental slashes until she has an opening to genuinely cripple her with a Solar Rhythm boosted attack, and I don't think she really has feats of pressurizing an opponent on Jack's level of skill to prevent that outcome from reliably happening

Quick remedy I just noticed:

Wonder Woman's wrists are in fact, guarded by her signature bracelets

Doesn't change that much since her shoulders and whatnot are still vunerable and still would weaken her ability to fight, but it does give her more room to work with

Back