• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) VS Yusuke Urameshi (YYH)

• Fight Location: Jaku City
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Joint Training Arc 5% | Spirit Detective Arc
Midoriya: 7 (@NomsNoms, @Popted2, @Peppersalt43, @Theendzero13, @GoGoPowerRanger, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @Smashtwig)
Yusuke:
Inconclusive:

puU8cD0.jpg
xlEj45L.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for picking the image with deku's butt i sure wanted to see that ....(**** my life)

Anywhay the green one stomps

Okay so Yusuke scales to 3.1 tons and Izuku scales to 8.12.
Izuku has almost 3x the AP gap.

Speed is equal but Yusuke has higher reaction speed. Izuku also has analytical prediction which helps him predict movements of people much faster than him.

Yusuke should be the better fighter at this point, but Izuku is also very versatile and is also smarter than Yusuke.

Izuku should pretty easily be able to dodge all of Yusuke's range moves, and should be able to restrain Yusuke due to higher LS. Yusuke is the better fighter, so Izuku would probably only get close in hopes that he can restrain Yusuke, which shouldn't be too hard to do.

Yusuke does have shockwave manipulation so he could push Izuku away if things get too dangerous for Yusuke.

However overall, I see Izuku taking this far more often than Yusuke can. I vote for Izuku mid diff

OK, well Deku still has all the previous Advantages listed before except now his AP is 10.51 Tons so it's even higher now. Deku FRA.

This should be changed to 8% Deku, there's no such a thing as "Joint Training Arc 5%".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back