• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IW VS Dimentio

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
What does it start with???
The Insects?

They spam probability manipulation if there having a hard time doing something. Otherwise Madness Manipulation since it is passive.

Typically, if one looks at it, they are driven insane.

Dimentio has a thought move to grow a sprout from it and put it under his control, but then he gets driven to madness after that.

Psychomaster35 said:
Typically, if one looks at it, they are driven insane.

Dimentio has a thought move to grow a sprout from it and put it under his control, but then he gets driven to madness after that.
so incon?

So it says the bugs madness manipulation is passive but... it says it's via causing noise in his profile (and it also states it's via unknown means?) Which doesn't make it actually passive.

DatOneWeeb said:
So it says the bugs madness manipulation is passive but... it says it's via causing noise in his profile (and it also states it's via unknown means?) Which doesn't make it actually passive.
it made someone askew via unknown means, not that it made someone crazy via unknown means. Although yes it made someone go crazy via noise such as crawling and that.

"She was questioned in hopes of her answers revealing what had happened; she merely repeatedly said 'I hear them walking about on the ceiling'. She had gone irretrievably out of her head."

From what it says, that doesn't say they mean it happened via a noise they made.

DatOneWeeb said:
"She was questioned in hopes of her answers revealing what had happened; she merely repeatedly said 'I hear them walking about on the ceiling'. She had gone irretrievably out of her head."

From what it says, that doesn't say they mean it happened via a noise they made.
Its definitely some type of ability though, that's for sure.

Yeah, we know they can do it, but we just don't know how. So I'm voting Dimentio, he likely snaps before IW does his shiz.

Dimentio FRA, I imagine his mind manip resistance may help somewhat against the madness manip too.

Back