• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivlis stuff

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
There are two adjustments to Ivlis's profile that I want to talk about

Regenerationn

Currently Ivlis has mid Regenerationn because of this scene which I interpreted as Siralos launching an attack that pierced Ivlis's head and which Ivlis recovered from without problem.

I think he should have two separate ratings for regen, one for his prime and the other for his weakened version, in which he can regenerate from being skinned over a period of 100 days (Low Mid I believe)

Power Null

Ivlis demonstrated this ability by inhibiting Reficul's ability to create portals a short while after she had used this ability to return Wodahs to his own universe.

Well, he would still have to recover damage to his internal organs even if he was left with scars wouldn't he? I would put it a low mid to mid unless you disagree with his brain or other organs having been hit in that scene.

Don't think his brain really was hit, we see him without any of the light thing the next second and he doesn't seems to have scars of this.

The organs likely have been hit to some extent, so I'm fine with this one.

Guess Mid would have to go then? I am not sure about this tho, since the light thing also disappeared from the rest of his body after the hit so it may not be indication of his head having been left alone.

Maybe a "possibly" then?

If everyone would have just scale to Satanic's regen, it would have be more simple.

Losing legs and arms, ripping his own heart and making Ivlis eat it, ripping his head, having one of his son piercing his head, vomitting a ridiculous amount of blood, disappearing leaving only blood (the last one is only implied)

The last one you linked isn't a regen feat, since it's said to not have been healed.

@Andy Down bellow at the bottem of the pic.

@Yuri well he never "fully" healed from the fight but he regen enough to seem normal,.but yeah is not a good feat to use anyway.

You guessed correctly that I don't know anything about these franchises, but this seems fine (with Yuri's correction)

The original changes are done, but I may some other things to talk about.

Does Ivlis have teleportation? I don't remember if he actually showcased it but it would be weird to think he isn't capable of it.

Also, does creating portals to other worlds count as low multiversal range? Imo it should.

If these other worlds are other universes/space-time continuums and not just pocket dimensions, probably.

They do seem to be based off the generic idea of a multiverse, so I doubt they are pocket dimensions.

Here's a conversation explaining it if you're interested (which I pulled straight from your orginal MC upgrade)

Also, will someone make others characters of DSP actually? I'll likely make Satanick.

I plan to make Wadanohara and Sal soon, as well as Rieta. Tho the whole DSP images and regulation thing concerns me.

Don't think so. Might scale to the other devils but I'm not sure.

She constantly beat Weakened Ivlis (which I think should still have a Universal durability because of tanking a casual Satanick) and she's comparable to others Devils

So once again, has Ivlis demonstrated Teleportation before?

Super-Duper late but the regulations have been lifted heavily. We're allowed to post images of Deep-Sea Prisoner's characters just fine (the Okegom wiki has been uploading a ton of them recently) as long as it's not deleted artwork. Plus, the Let's Play issue was actually a huge misunderstanding that's been clarified as well, people are allowed to post videos of the game, as long as it's in english because DSP doesn't want viewers to not understand the context of the content in their games... also, Satanick wen. Ivlis has gotten too much time of peace. Time 4 Devil abuse part 4579879871979.

Back