• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I've been gone a while and have some questions

1 With this change to the tiering system I feel the need to ask if the rules regarding limiting tier 0 pages still apply? Sense the tiering system dose imply the scaling can increase infintely past what is stated to be zero on and on (the requirements being transcending a high 1-A by how much it transcends 1-A)

2 sense high 1-A has been reintroduced, sense this one seem vastly different from the original dose the old rule regarding it not apply?

3 o ya, do these rules I recall still, well exist?

Omnipotence isn't a thing anymore, which is the reason there could be multiple 0. The only reason there was 1 tier 0 per verse, cause every tier 0 had questionable omnipotence. So there is technically no end to 0. If omnipotence returns, then only one per verse.

So to be clear, tier 0 is no longer considered omnipotent here, and there isn't anyone that disagrees with that?

I mean, i disagree with that. I think it does exist. But tier 0 is not omnipotent here or on vsb anymore. So it doesn't really matter what i or a few people think

I wasn't actually talking about omnipotents, just if people disputed the idea tier 0 wasn't omnipotent.

Tier 0 isn't omnipotent because you literally can't prove omnipotence in fiction. Omnipotence is considered a theological and philosophical concept based on theoreticals. This site is based around indexing, factual information, and evidence. Hope this helped clear some things up

KaitlynTheKitsune said:
Tier 0 isn't omnipotent because you literally can't prove omnipotence in fiction. Omnipotence is considered a theological and philosophical concept based on theoreticals. This site is based around indexing, factual information, and evidence. Hope this helped clear some things up
I am aware of that, I've just been a bit and was asking about a few rules I was wondering about

Alright so, the entire thing with limitations has been scrapped entirely. That entire idea was based around the outdated notions of omnipotence and general verse superiority we once utilized. There shouldn't be any limitation on the amount of 0s you can have in my opinion, seeing that Tier 0 can spiral infinitely upward now.

KaitlynTheKitsune said:
Oh and the whole "can't have weaknesses" thing no longer applies either
That's fun, I don't need to have a revised version of my storys 2 highest point for them to be tier zero any more.

Problem, the entire non infinte horde of the cosmology is now tier 0 because of this change thanks to scaling....you win some you lose some

I just dont like the way 0 looks on the profile. I like High 1-A or 1-A. maybe the lack of not having a letter is why i dont like 0. Just looks off. Ima make a High 1-A one instead

Back