• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It’s rewind time (Naruto Revisions Part 3: Kirin, finally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I might’ve forgotten it in the sandbox. Part I KN1 should be 7-A, via scaling above CS1 Sasuke.
I see, but part 1 Sasuke CS2 is scaling to High 7-A. Naruto KN1 scale for him because he kept up with Sasuke's chidori, or am i wrong?

I see, but part 1 Sasuke CS2 is scaling to High 7-A. Naruto KN1 scale for him because he kept up with Sasuke's chidori, or am i wrong?
KN1 only scales to CS2 with the Vermillion Rasengan.

I don't have an issue with this, though it's alrady got enough approval.

I personally believe that KN3 Naruto should scale to High 7-A (1 Gigaton) for being much stronger than KN1 Kid Naruto.

Also, was KN4 Naruto not mentioned on purpose because the next CRT or was he just forgotten?

Is there a reason in the Sandbox for Kakashi having 7B dura but Kuranai, Asuma, and the other Jounin having 7B+?

Also shouldn’t Itachi with Susanoo have 6C dura for taking the Kirin? Or is that more contentious since we don’t know how formed his Susanoo was when he took it?

Itachi’s Susano’o will be covered in the next revision because it’s Sannin tier

Kisame said the clones are limited in strength in the scan you provided?
TGPBJDj.png

And Kakashi did say something was wrong after Itachi shot out his Fire Ball.
main-qimg-41282478c4e66a01a7c69b99306b926e

Also it was stated that Sasuke's strength was "approaching" Itachi's before he drew out the Susanoo, so he definitely shouldn't be equal.
main-qimg-ae3a456a0b136da6a06f3524373fbdd5

3T Hebi Sasuke's not relative to MS Itachi. For one, he was stated verbatim to be holding back, but even that aside, he was matching and overpowering Sasuke with his own 3T Sharingan.
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 3
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 4
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 5
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 6
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 7
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 8

MS Itachi matching him after doesn't contradict this as Tsukuyomi has always taken a lot out of Itachi, and Sasuke needed the strength of CM2 to overpower him after that (I know their shuriken also matched before then, but that can just mean Itachi was holding back to that extent before, which is consistent as he didn't ever want to completely overwhelm and kill him).
Naruto Chapter 388 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 389 Page 10
Naruto Chapter 389 Page 14
main-qimg-3b4ba0e37d9f7fa581f561d010a056b1

Also, I see no reason to assume that P1 Kisame is as strong as P2 Kisame when there are years between the two (like scaling Teen Naruto to Adult Naruto), so I feel like an at most or likely is more warranted.

Kakashi's not weaker than Base Guy. Not only is he stated the strongest ninja in Konoha (which is on his profile atm), but he was also stated to be rusty at the start of P1.
main-qimg-a256ff5169b3a8497800405955f3858d-lq
main-qimg-a9e73ad9d60bef03deaff2d1a1e3f24a

LoW Kakashi and Zabuza can scale below Guy, but not Kakashi in general. Also, Base FKS Kakashi was able to catch and redirect Sasuke's hand mid thrust.
Naruto Chapter 483 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 483 Page 10

Why's Base PA/WA Naruto 7-B+? Doesn't he scale to the Sannin?

I don't agree with Kakashi scaling directly to Itachi (because he just has no feats for it), BUT there is an argument for him scaling to Kisame Post-Training. Let's first examine the statements pertinent to this scaling:

So I think scaling Post-Training Kakashi scaling to Kisame would be a good way to reconcile a lot of this.
He has direct scaling to him via an actual feat, so that's simple enough.

Kakuzu and Hidan in turn having direct scaling to Kakashi is consistent with them being stated to be a lot stronger than him. Now, I know some people may object to this scaling because Asuma is "nearly" as strong as Kakashi, but much weaker than the Zombie duo.
I don't really think it's much of an issue though, because the statements already line up with the scaling rather well. Asuma, who'll be downscaling to baseline 7-B+, will indeed be "near" Kakashi's level, at baseline 7-A. If anything, this'll support his rating further since he'll be downscaling from 2 baseline 7-As, Kisame and Kakashi, instead of just 1.
As for the Zombie duo, they'll scale to Kakashi, and this'll also be inline with them being above Asuma. I don't think we should be too strict about the "much stronger" statement because at the end of the day, Asuma really wasn't that much weaker than them in practice, and actually showed some relativity. Besides, we currently have them at the same tier anyway, so if anything, this shows the power difference more accurately.

The last thing is that some people may take issue with Kakashi being a bit above Guy when Guy is stated to be stronger. This isn't an actual issue because Guy was stated to be stronger than rusty, Pre-Training Kakashi.

So yeah, I think this is nice because it consistently makes use of all the statements we have at our disposal without contradicting anything tmk.

This would affect:
  • Kakashi (Post-Training)
  • Kakuzu
  • Hidan
  • Shikamaru
  • Expansion Choji (?)
  • Pain's low-end

I may have missed some people, but those are who came to mind atm.
Oh woops u alr brought up the rusty thing lol

Kisame said the clones are limited in strength in the scan you provided?
TGPBJDj.png

And Kakashi did say something was wrong after Itachi shot out his Fire Ball.
main-qimg-41282478c4e66a01a7c69b99306b926e

Also it was stated that Sasuke's strength was "approaching" Itachi's before he drew out the Susanoo, so he definitely shouldn't be equal.
main-qimg-ae3a456a0b136da6a06f3524373fbdd5

3T Hebi Sasuke's not relative to MS Itachi. For one, he was stated verbatim to be holding back, but even that aside, he was matching and overpowering Sasuke with his own 3T Sharingan.
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 3
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 4
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 5
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 6
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 7
Naruto Chapter 384 Page 8

MS Itachi matching him after doesn't contradict this as Tsukuyomi has always taken a lot out of Itachi, and Sasuke needed the strength of CM2 to overpower him after that (I know their shuriken also matched before then, but that can just mean Itachi was holding back to that extent before, which is consistent as he didn't ever want to completely overwhelm and kill him).
Naruto Chapter 388 Page 13
Naruto Chapter 389 Page 10
Naruto Chapter 389 Page 14
main-qimg-3b4ba0e37d9f7fa581f561d010a056b1

Also, I see no reason to assume that P1 Kisame is as strong as P2 Kisame when there are years between the two (like scaling Teen Naruto to Adult Naruto), so I feel like an at most or likely is more warranted.

Kakashi's not weaker than Base Guy. Not only is he stated the strongest ninja in Konoha (which is on his profile atm), but he was also stated to be rusty at the start of P1.
main-qimg-a256ff5169b3a8497800405955f3858d-lq
main-qimg-a9e73ad9d60bef03deaff2d1a1e3f24a

LoW Kakashi and Zabuza can scale below Guy, but not Kakashi in general. Also, Base FKS Kakashi was able to catch and redirect Sasuke's hand mid thrust.
Naruto Chapter 483 Page 9
Naruto Chapter 483 Page 10

Why's Base PA/WA Naruto 7-B+? Doesn't he scale to the Sannin?
This is not a thread to change scaling, this is a thread to change the values that they scale to.

I’m kinda thinking that I should wait until the next thread is completed to apply this, since they do overlap somewhat.

It’s pretty much just re-evaluating the way we scale the Bijuu. You’ll see the specifics whenever US69 makes that thread.

I still believe that this thread should be applied. The new scaling really doesn't change much for the higher tiers, since the largest values that it goes up to is Sasuke with the CS2 being Large Mountain Level and his Kirin being island level, which doesn't overlap too much with the other higher-tier characters.

It’s going to be applied, just after that thread… and High 7-A Sasuke actually does overlap with quite a few characters being affected by that thread (aka the Sannin and everyone that scales to them)

It’s going to be applied, just after that thread… and High 7-A Sasuke actually does overlap with quite a few characters being affected by that thread (aka the Sannin and everyone that scales to them)
Fine. I suppose I'm being impatient because I remember talks about this thread being created like weeks ago, but I understand people on this wiki have got their own lives to deal with. So is the follow-up thread gonna take another few weeks, do you know?

I actually don’t know. US69 has been fairly busy IRL and there’s a couple of minor scaling things we need to iron out before the thread comes out, but hopefully, it won’t take too long.

I agree but only problem I have is are the characters in naruto going to still be large mountain level or no?
Characters that scale to CM2 Sasuke are Large Mountain Lvl. Characters that scale to CM1 Sasuke or Kisame are Mountain Lvl. And the Pre-War Arc Kakashi Tier characters will downscale to City+. Following Revisions from what I understand will be the Sannin tier and Bijuu Scaling. No idea what scaling will look like for that but I did see a 6B Rasenshuriken Calc a while back no idea if it got accepted but it'll definitely be interesting to see where the Sannin end up.

I actually don’t know. US69 has been fairly busy IRL and there’s a couple of minor scaling things we need to iron out before the thread comes out, but hopefully, it won’t take too long.
Speaking of UchihaSlayer, where's he been? Last I saw, he's been inactive for two weeks. Is he busy with personal life, do you know?

This might not be the right thread to bring this up, but how come nobody has ever calculated Naruto's KN4 feat when fighting Orochimaru? The attack looks like it had really high power. Is it because it would only mess up the scaling thread, that it's too hard to calculate, or that it's not as impressive as it seems?

This might not be the right thread to bring this up, but how come nobody has ever calculated Naruto's KN4 feat when fighting Orochimaru? The attack looks like it had really high power. Is it because it would only mess up the scaling thread, that it's too hard to calculate, or that it's not as impressive as it seems?
that feat was calculated, it varies large town level to city level I believe. I mostly leaned with the vaporization methods of the calc given it always leaves steam at it's wake.

I’ve applied the revisions, so I’ll be closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back