• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"It's fine now Dukey. Why? Because I am here!" (All Might VS Dukey)

Both at 7-A, Weakened All Might and Super Dukey are used

Both start 100 meters from each other

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Dukey doesn't have access to Susan & Mary's inventions

Fight takes place in Kamino, Yokohama

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here!":0

"you're already in trouble?":0

Inconclusive:7 (RandomGuy2345, The_Almighty_Wholesome, SuperStar, Doggo, Cimafranca133, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Bruhtelho)

byKY1w1.jpg
JSmUu2X.png

Last edited:
AP for both:

All Might is 748.01 Megatons Much higher when going Plus Ultra

Dukey is 200 Megatons with his Durability being 600 Megatons

Since @Bruhtelho has seen the skill summary I made for Johnny, Dukey should 100% be equal to Johnny's level of skill, so that, along with his Precognition, is more than enough for Dukey to keep up with All Might in terms of skill.

Dukey is going to have some trouble severely damaging All Might, though the same can be said for Dukey, especially with his Toon Force shenanigans.

Since @Bruhtelho has seen the skill summary I made for Johnny, Dukey should 100% be equal to Johnny's level of skill, so that, along with his Precognition, is more than enough for Dukey to keep up with All Might in terms of skill.

Dukey is going to have some trouble severely damaging All Might, though the same can be said for Dukey, especially with his Toon Force shenanigans.
@Bruhtelho

well All Might holds an insane amount of pain tolerance alongside Supernatural Willpower which allowed him to beat All For One after having his guts ripped out, more then enough range to hit Dukey with just as good AOE, hes dealt with incredibly tanky opponents such as the USJ Nomu and was able to deduce the weakness he had in order to beat him despite being past his limit, a huge LS advantage so if he gets Dukey into a grab he'll have no way of properly breaking out, and if need be could use his Fear Inducement which was able to stop villains from moving who were ready to kill him.

a huge LS advantage so if he gets Dukey into a grab he'll have no way of properly breaking out
Can't Dukey just shapeshift into a small and evasive animal in order to get out of AM's grip?

Also, just like Johnny, Dukey spams tf out of teleportation, so catching is going to be a tough task, especially when you consider Dukey's Precognition.

Can't Dukey just shapeshift into a small and evasive animal in order to get out of AM's grip?

Also, just like Johnny, Dukey spams tf out of teleportation, so catching is going to be a tough task, especially when you consider Dukey's Precognition.
All Might has more then enough range and AOE to hit Dukey despite these with just a shockwave from his smash alone being enough to change the weather and forgot to mention that 748.01 Megatons comes from a shockwave so All Might's actual hits are far stronger.

his Stamina is far better than All Might's in his Weakened key who can only really fight for 3 hours but has shown to be able to break that limit and keep fighting. so realistically he could outlast him.
Dukey can definitely utilize that, but that's really all he's got I think.

Of course, Dukey is still a tough dog to take down, and he can teleport extremely far distances (he can teleport as far as space), and his Precognition is going to come in clutch for him here.

Of course, Dukey is still a tough dog to take down, and he can teleport extremely far distances (he can teleport as far as space), and his Precognition is going to come in clutch for him here.
I mean going to space or further from All Might isn't exactly gonna help him since he'll still need to be close enough to actually land things which All Might can match him with Shockwaves + Air Pressure.

I just realized that Dukey is missing quite a few abilities that Johnny has.

Also, the best I can say is that Dukey will be one step ahead of AM, as he has Precog and Enhanced Senses.

I don't know why Dukey has Pressure Points. He's never shown to have them at all throughout the series, which sucks because he's the type of character who would have an ability like that.

I might lean towards incon since Dukey’s really hard to take down. Other than outlasting All might, does he have any other wincons?
pretty sure his stamina alongside his hax making him tricky to hit is his win-con since All Might's is kind of ass but again he's shown to break that limit multiple times through his sheer Willpower

they're basically equal when it comes to range and AOE but All Might may be slightly better since his shockwaves are large enough to change the weather with a single smash

well All Might holds a very good AP and Durability advantage since 748.01 Megatons comes from the shockwaves which All Might physically is vastly superior too, pain tolerance and supernatural willpower making him incredibly hard to put down for long, experience dealing with incredibly tanking opponents and deducing their weaknesses such as the USJ Nomu, and greater LS tho that doesn't mean much since Dukey has ways of breaking out of it.

Uhh...Dukey's profile needs some updates.

well All Might holds a very good AP and Durability advantage since 748.01 Megatons comes from the shockwaves which All Might physically is vastly superior too, pain tolerance and supernatural willpower making him incredibly hard to put down for long,
The dura gap actually isn't that big since Dukey's dura is 600 Megatons.

So either AM overwhelms Dukey with his superior AP, Pain Tolerance, and Willpower, or Dukey outlasts/outmaneuvers AM with his superior Stamina, Enhanced Senses, and Precognition.

I think I'm leaning towards Incon tbh.

Dukey's is one tough dog to take down, so he can definitely outlast AM if given the chance. He'll also be one step ahead of AM thanks to his Precognition.

AM has a good AP advantage, along with his Willpower/Pain Tolerance that helps survive basically any attack Dukey throws at him, so he can potentially overwhelm Dukey before his time runs out.

I think I'm leaning towards Incon tbh.

Dukey's is one tough dog to take down, so he can definitely outlast AM if given the chance. He'll also be one step ahead of AM thanks to his Precognition.

AM has a good AP advantage, along with his Willpower/Pain Tolerance that helps survive basically any attack Dukey throws at him, so he can potentially overwhelm Dukey before his time runs out.
I’m going with Incon FRA

If Dukey had more abilities attached to his profile, I think he would've taken the dub with very high levels of difficulty.

Johnny would've beaten All Might, but you didn't hear this from me.

AM also has means of having Dukey stop for a really meaty hit physically with his fear inducement which could stop 2 villains dead in their tracks that were ready to kill him and his Pseudo-Flight allowing him to get up to where Dukey is tho not as good as actual flight.

AM also has means of having Dukey stop for a really meaty hit physically with his fear inducement which could stop 2 villains dead in their tracks that were ready to kill him and his Pseudo-Flight allowing him to get up to where Dukey is tho not as good as actual flight.
I mean, SBA changed the rules where the characters are no longer willing to kill, but willing to win, plus it's not in Dukey's character to kill, but fair enough.

That'd be a weird visual to see AM induce fear into a dog of all things.

Please let me know when it’s out 👍
You can follow the Johnny Test General Discussion Thread I made to stay updated if ya want.

Back