• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's been a long time coming.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
You know I considered just up and quitting without anybody really noticing, but people still ask for my help on occasion and don't talk to me on discord. So I'll make it clear here.

I no longer have an interest in the wiki, my phone locked me out of my account, only for me to actually realize how much time I save by NOT being here. I would denounce the many, MANY issues on the wiki that I have. But it doesn't matter, because despite numerous people pointing it out, I don't see change. So here's this.

@TheWrightWay You incredible bastard I pray that you see this and get a discord. I wish I could talk to you more but you know how I feel about the wiki. If you haven't already get a discord and try to find me. You were one of the best friends I ever made on this wiki, I remember you growing from making numerous stomps with BB to being a logical and calm discussion moderator who actually DESERVED the position.

@DMUA You know you can talk to me whenever, thank you for everything you've done on the wiki. Talk to me whenever you want, you know my name.

@PTSOXMonkey....I ******* miss you so much, If you're out there I pray you're still there and see this.

Those are the Three I wanted to mention, the rest I either talk to frequently anyway or I just don't care/dislike them.

If you wish to talk to me, my discord is Vertex#1511. My discord is always open to talk to people, and I will talk with absolutely everyone.

I WANT A COMPLETE BAN on this wiki in the next 24 hours, I want no part of this anymore and I want to make sure there is never a chance for me to be on the wiki at all. I have a life ahead of me. If these three gentlemen can be pinged here I would appreciate it

See you all around, talk to me whenever, I
Jesus

We haven't really interacted all that much, but you've always been a pretty cool guy, and a helpful staff member.

Good luck with real life, and I wish you the best.
Take care!

Hello there, Schnee. Gonna miss you, man.

Even though we don’t always get along well, we have some fun times.

Also shouldn’t this been put in VS Battle rather than FC OC? Well, it doesn’t matter anyway.

Good luck with life.

I don't blame you for wanting to leave, but you will be missed. I remember you most as the non staff member who had the highest contributions on the wiki, until you later became staff and now Overlord holds that title now. And I thought you were a really cool Discussion Mod who helped out with Vs Threads. And even after retirement, you have always been a rather chill guy.

I know we haven't talked much on Discord either, but you're always welcome to chat with me there.

Hey man, we're rarely talked and even i found myself pretty hard befriended with you, however you are still my biggest person i respected in VSBW, from when i was still a silent readers to the present
You are pretty much an influencial members of our community, but i can see why you want to be retired with a perfect reason: life

Anyway thanks for everything, Gargoyle

We dont usually talk much, but im really grateful for that one time you approve my big revision.

Good luck in real life, Schnee.

Man, this sucks. The reason I wanted to make an account on this wiki (and forum) in the first place was because of you and some of the cooler staff members here. Have fun in whatever new hobby you stumble upon though, bossman.

Well good luck and have as much fun as you want 😁👍
@PTSOXMonkey
I see everything
maxresdefault_2.jpg

Back