• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I propose for Itachi to get Low 2-C via Tsukuyomi, now I know what you are thinking. Where is the proof? Well thats easy the Databook:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623268786849448009/630389969420025875/SPOILER_q539dB8.png

Translation:

"Tsukuyomi

Kekkei Genkai, Ninjutsu, Supplementary, Close-range

User: Uchiha Itachi

An inner hell as eternal as Heaven and Earth. The grip held onto the principles of all creation thoroughly annihilates one's heart and soul!! The ultimate doujutsu made possible only by Mangekyou Sharingan.

Amidst the insight and hypnosis possessed by Sharingan, is a supreme genjutsu, born from the aforementioned hypnosis: Tsukuyomi. Originally, people on the face of the Earth live bound by limitations like time, gravity, and space; and how people exert their abilities within those restrictions is what separates the victors from the vanquished. But in the mental world where the caster drags their opponent, the Tsukuyomi jutsu gives them control over those very limitations!

Namely, this means inside the genjutsu, the physical world's common sense is completely irrelevant and opposing the caster is impossible. Somebody caught into the Tsukuyomi find themselves into a strange world of infinity, their fate entirely lying inside the caster's hands. Some time, they will undergo the torments of Hell, and some other time, they will be repeatedly shown a horrendous, hellish picture of agony and mayhem, with no idea of when either of those will end. As a result, the poor prisoner can only wait until the collapse of their psyches…!! Even a body made of iron or the speed of light are powerless before this jutsu, which is the reason why it is feared as the most powerful.

Sharingan is the Kekkei Genkai of the clan labelled as the most powerful, the Uchiha clan. Even among those who have Sharingan, that jutsu cannot be operated without having Mangekyou, which is its culminating point. Concurrently, the only ones who can defeat Tsukuyomi are Sharingan possessors… And even then, exclusively the elite shinobi who have reached particularly high degrees of skillfulness. Once could say this is truly a God-given jutsu solely allowed to those blessed with Uchiha blood and prodigious aptitudes."

The moment the adversary is exposed to Mangekyou Sharingan, a strange realm as they've never seen before extends before their eyes. In there, the world's principles themselves obey the caster's beck and call.

Since attacks in the spiritual realm have no power to physically wound or kill, it bestows an unfathomable amount of mental damage.

Only those of Uchiha blood… Does it mean only Sasuke has a chance to break a Tsukuyomi?

The phenomena that happen inside of the mental realm are entirely the cast"

Its is stated to be a "strange world of infinity".

This is cl;early Low 2-C in size as it has it's own seperate space-time that Itachi controls:

bound by limitations like time, gravity, and space; and how people exert their abilities within those restrictions is what separates the victors from the vanquished. But in the mental world where the caster drags their opponent, the Tsukuyomi jutsu gives them control over those very limitations!

Now this would only be for tsukuyomi, but who does this scale to? Well it's pretty simple.

Sasuke, broke out of it, now that alone is just just proof but luckily we have more than that for Sasuke.

Orochimaru made his own universe in his body:

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0345-006.png

And Sasuke corrupted it and consumed Orochimaru:

https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0346-006.png

Thus more proof of base Sasuke in Part 2 being Low 2-C, of course Orochimaru also becomes Low 2-C for making a universe in the first place.

which then scales back to Itachi to be Low 2-C in base for fighting Sasuke.

Final proposal:

Itachi gets:

Low 2-C, Higher with Susano'o and Amaterasu. Low 2-C via Tsukuyomi.

Sasuke:

Low 2-C in base.

Orochimaru:

7-A, Low 2-C via pocket dimension creation.

and anyone that scales to and above Sasuke and Itachi becomes Low 2-C.

Kthnx.

Look at where I posted the thread

A mental universe is still a universe and when Itachi kills people in it, they die irl, clearly Itachi's world >>> real world. So really he should be 2-C.

The entry was so damn long, I had no idea this was in fun and games board for a while.

If you believe Tsukuyomi is a virtual/mental universe, it really would be High 3-A or Low 2-C though...

Indeed, I just need to have this moved to actual CRT board

Pssh, this is clearly for real I just want all to know of the greatness of Itachi-sama.

Goddamn, this is so idiotic...

Didn't you see all the Itachi's when Itachi had Kakashi trapped? Obviously, all of them should be able to use Tsukuyomi. So that's at least dozens of worlds.

Itachi 2-C, stop the downplay you nerds :U

Very solid basis, good argument, it's indeed true we have been severely downplaying Itachi. I fully agree with the upgrade, you should contact some mobs so this can be applied.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Goddamn, this is so idiotic...
Didn't you see all the Itachi's when Itachi had Kakashi trapped? Obviously, all of them should be able to use Tsukuyomi. So that's at least dozens of worlds.

Itachi 2-C, stop the downplay you nerds :U
You see this is what I am talking about, I did try to low end it a bit but I fully agree with 2-C.

Itachi said that he freely controls space-time in Tsukuyomi, which implies that he is above time and space. So he should be "At least Low 2-C, likely 1-A".

GODDAMN IT ROCKER STOP PUTTING ME INTO GENJUTSUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mate did you read the rest of the thread or do I have to point out that this is in fun and games a second time?

Back